I give you the 2009 Buffalo Bills head coach...

1billsfan

No thanks. Tampa 2 style defense is crap. I want the bills to install a 3-4 base defense. Plus, I'm tired of the bills getting these guys with no head coaching experience. Wilson needs to suck it up and start paying for coaching talent!

So you basically want to overall the defense again and rebuild with a new coach???

Jim Schwartz, Tennessee's D-Coach, for next Head Coach of the Bills in '09 :thumbsup:

Remember the tastefully named "Gregg Williams"? The Titans success is a product of Fisher's coaching and having a man mountain named Haynesworth in the middle.. It ain't Schwartz. Go check out the stats of this D when Haynesworth was out on injury and suspension.

C

• 2 weeks later...

(bump)

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/aug/14/sp...s-touch/sports/

"His passion for the game is what makes him a special coach," Bucs general manager Bruce Allen said.

A former defensive back at Hofstra, Morris boasts the energy level of Chris Rock and the charisma of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

"It's the ability to communicate," Bucs assistant head coach Larry Coyer said. "Raheem has it and you can't learn it. Good or bad, he talks to the players in a positive way. You can't fake it - he is what he is. I'd say he has an unlimited future in this league."

With the Bucs on their way to an NFC South title in the fall of 2005, Morris didn't know for certain that Tomlin would be leaving the organization. So when Kansas State expressed interest in naming Morris defensive coordinator, Tomlin's key assistant finished out the season in Tampa and decided to leave for Manhattan, Kan.

Tomlin would soon be named defensive coordinator of the Vikings, but Morris kept his word and joined the Wildcat staff. Defensive line coach Rod Marinelli also moved on and Tampa Bay's defense promptly plunged from first to 17th.

"I really had no intentions of being back to Tampa this fast," said Morris, who began receiving feelers from Kiffin after his first season with the Wildcats. "It was tough leaving K-State but I have to be honest - I love the NFL. I don't think I'd ever turn down an opportunity to work with Coach Kiffin."

When Morris returned to the Bucs in 2007, this time as defensive backs coach, he was greeted by a new facility and the news that another former partner on the staff, linebackers coach Joe Barry, had been hired by Marinelli as Detroit's defensive coordinator.

"I get excited for all these guys when they get opportunities," said Kiffin, who signed a multiyear deal in January to remain with the Bucs for a 13th season. "I've been around a lot of young coaches and you can tell the ones that won't be around for long, like Raheem."

Forget the light weight "name" coaches like Jason Garrett or the monster truck sized ego like Brian Billick. Read up on Raheem Morris and spread the word. He's a perfect fit for the job as head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Check out this guy...

http://goallinefootball.com/newsblog/the-morris-touch/

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8781730...hes-flourishing

Plus, we already have in place the defensive scheme that he is currently coaching in! Raheem Morris, spread the word, let's show our emotionless loser of a coach the door and get someone in here that has passion for this game!

Like I want to keep this limp Dick jauron defense