Who'll Be the Recievers This Week?

Thurman#1

I always thought they should put in Stevie earlier in the season, I think he will make a great second receiver on this team. I'm glad they benched Hardy, Stevie had one bad drop but other than that he looked great. We have underrated receivers and they will show their talent as this up and down season continues.

I was pretty impressed with him on Monday, too. It seemed like he was able to get open downfield better than Roscoe or Lee, but that could be a product of nobody knowing who he is. I'm hoping that they stick with him at #2 and use Hardy as more of a situational receiver as the season progresses. It'll make him that much better next year.

Parrish, and Johnson, and ...

Oh, sorry, I was still looking at the play stats from last week. Those are the only two names that appear after Edwards' first two interceptions.

What every St Johnson fan fails to realize is that he will benifit from Trents check downs thus JOsh Reed sucessful year to date.

What all the Hardy bashers fail to realize is that his routes are totaly different then Johnson. You wont see Hardy in the flat or floating around in a zone on a 3 - 5 step drop.