If the Bills get Michael Vick, imagine

Like A Mofo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick and the Wildcat: He can run for 100 in his sleep, so can Marshawn..who then needs receivers or a TE since it is painfully obvious the Buffalo Bills front office will NEVER fully address that issue anyway?

Sign me up for the Vick bandwagon

Typically fan generated possibilities never come true. Therefore, I think it's absurd to even discuss Vick further.

That said, you really would have to ignorant not to sign him. Proven winners are certainly something we lack.

Is the bandwagon dragged by pitbulls?

Sad but true, but for those who are dying to get the media's attention (whatever that is worth, to me I could care less) but bringing in Vick would also satisfy the cravings for approval from E$PN, the fomer sports network that is now a tabloid and a corporate schill

you might want to change the sig under your avatar...there has been no proof that he signed any extension...wether he did or not I dont know...but still no-one has confermed it yet.

oh and about Vick...he can stay in jail or move or west or whatever he wants to do , but keep him away from Buffalo.

Typically fan generated possibilities never come true. Therefore, I think it's absurd to even discuss Vick further.

That said, you really would have to ignorant not to sign him. Proven winners are certainly something we lack.

what exactly has vick "Won" other then jail time? ;) The falcons have already replaced him with someone who will be 10x's the quarterback he ever was.

You know why? BECAUSE FANS ARE IDIOTS.

yeah...Vick is a "proven winner"...you're on a roll today! ;):worthy:

what exactly has vick "Won" other then jail time? ;) The falcons have already replaced him with someone who will be 10x's the quarterback he ever was.

I agree...vick was one dimensional...run, run, run, hand of for run, run....you get my drift

You know why? BECAUSE FANS ARE IDIOTS.

yeah...Vick is a "proven winner"...you're on a roll today! :worthy::lol:

:ph34r:

I forgot Vick only lead his team consistently to the playoffs. What a loser. It's a great thing that the Bills don't invest in those type of players. Or, you know, they'd make the playoffs or something.

I forgot Vick only lead his team consistently to the playoffs. What a loser. It's a great thing that the Bills don't invest in those type of players. Or, you know, they'd make the playoffs or something.

Well I will not totally agree with you there...but imagine if these new college type offenses, even if Vick was a slash player...he would be devastating

Seriously.

This is the same board that ran Doug Flutie out of town, claiming he "sucks" after leading the team to a 29-19 record and 2 playoff appearances. :worthy:

Does anyone here have an option (and we know it) just how insane Vick could be in a wildcat offense?

ok I will agree with you there...wait..wait a minute...whats the difference between the wildcat and the other offenses with Vick standing under center?...so your saying that a running QB like Vick would look better lined up in the WR position than lined up behind Center where he can get direct snaps and run...cuz if you line Vick up behind C then that isnt the wildcat that I've been seeing this year at all...to me that looks like a normal offense...