Lee Evans 0 catches Monday Night?

marauderswr80

I was at the game and didnt see them make an attempt to throw him the ball. Im sure he didnt have 1 reception, correct?

My question is.....He is by far the play maker on this team. They had him doubled all night long, now im not a football expert by all means, but why wouldnt the Bills OC spread the field 5 wide so he would get Evans matched one on one? I know for a fact you spread 5 guys out or even 4 for that matter, you'd get Lee Evans man to man.

I do think the Bills offense could have done a better job at trying to get Lee Evans the football. And I know in the spread formation he would have been man to man. Cleveland would have no choice. I dont care how bad Trent was on Monday night, you have to find ways to get the ball to Evans & to me thats a way they could have done it.

I was at the game and didnt see them make an attempt to throw him the ball. Im sure he didnt have 1 reception, correct?

My question is.....He is by far the play maker on this team. They had him doubled all night long, now im not a football expert by all means, but why wouldnt the Bills OC spread the field 5 wide so he would get Evans matched one on one? I know for a fact you spread 5 guys out or even 4 for that matter, you'd get Lee Evans man to man.

I do think the Bills offense could have done a better job at trying to get Lee Evans the football. And I know in the spread formation he would have been man to man. Cleveland would have no choice. I dont care how bad Trent was on Monday night, you have to find ways to get the ball to Evans & to me thats a way they could have done it.

According to Schonert...a batted ball was intended for him (was that the first pick or was there another bat?). Also said he was open on several occasions (4-5) but Edwards did not look his way.