I haven't said much over the last 4 weeks

I guess INT's and TD's are more important then wins to you. That's fine you can have the stats, I'll take the wins.

So when you ask me "What has Trent done"(to make ME think he can pull off a winning record)? My answer is this: HE HAS A WINNING RECORD! That's what I think about him pulling off a winning record.

Now tell me more about Trent's sh!tty stats.

The wins are not simply due to Trent and only Trent. He flat out sucked on Monday and yet the rest of the team nearly bailed his rancid performance out of the ditch. If Rian hits a long kick at the end of the game, the Bills team could've won a game against a bad opponent and in spite of a horribly inept effort by Trent.

The wins are not simply due to Trent and only Trent. He flat out sucked on Monday and yet the rest of the team nearly bailed his rancid performance out of the ditch. If Rian hits a long kick at the end of the game, the Bills team could've won a game against a bad opponent and in spite of a horribly inept effort by Trent.

But the loses do? I didn't start this thread for a Trent, JP debate. That's a ridiculous argument and like your surname a never-ending battle.

But the loses do? I didn't start this thread for a Trent, JP debate. That's a ridiculous argument and like your surname a never-ending battle.

The standard "debate" (being highly charitable) is that "JP just loses" and "Trent just wins". It isn't a real debate because no other evidence is allowed and no other arguments are acknowledged. Of course, the original premises, "JP just loses" and "Trent just wins", are factually incorrect and the whole house of cards collapses under its own staggering stupidity.

The standard "debate" (being highly charitable) is that "JP just loses" and "Trent just wins". It isn't a real debate because no other evidence is allowed and no other arguments are acknowledged. Of course, the original premises, "JP just loses" and "Trent just wins", are factually incorrect and the whole house of cards collapses under its own staggering stupidity.

Still not what the thread is about. This thread is about stability in the Bills organization and putting JP in, like him or not will not help the future of this team. We need to learn from past mistakes not repeat them.