With apologies to Guff

Beerball

The young TBD lad Guffalo is celebrating his birthday today. :worthy: HFBD Guff!!!!!! :worthy:

Unfortunately Guff has to share his day with the much older mega bastard, Nervous Guy who is turning 49 today. Other than the fact that he has to share a lab stool with Victor I'm not sure what he has to be nervous about and frankly I don't really care. Happy birthday ya bastard. ;)

The young TBD lad Guffalo is celebrating his birthday today. :worthy: HFBD Guff!!!!!! :worthy:

Unfortunately Guff has to share his day with the much older mega bastard, Nervous Guy who is turning 49 today. Other than the fact that he has to share a lab stool with Victor I'm not sure what he has to be nervous about and frankly I don't really care. Happy birthday ya bastard. ;)

HFBD :beer::beer:

Nervous Guy who is turning 49 today.

In a time-honored tradition, NG's co-workers at Pfizer will help him celebrate his birthday later today by wheeling over a large cake to his cubicle...

...only to have T-Bone pop out of the cake, wearing nothing but a thong and shaking his nipple tassels in NG's face. ;)

Can you have ~NGs~ powers removed for just a single day? He keeps changing my posts (he's a bastard).

No, he's the King of All Bastards. (And I certainly don't have that kind of pull ...)

J.F. Christ, GBID. I think I'm going to be sick.

Who the hell are these guys?

Happy b-day to my dear friends (oh, and Guff and ~NG~ too)