Jealous of Obama

BillsNYC

I was watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure last night and the part with Abe Lincoln came up. For some reason I tied that to "what if that really happened, and Lincoln had to keep it a secret"....and then thought about all the presidential secrets that there must be.

I then became jealous that Obama would be able to learn all those secrets....and started thinking, if I was him what would I look into?

I'd want to know who shot Kennedy, and if we've made contact with aliens.

What would you want to know?

Whether they have any fu--ing clue about what is happening in and how we should be dealing with: Pakistan, N. Korea, Iran, Iraq, Russia, China, Northern Africa, etc., etc.

p.s. It's more fun having JFK be a mystery. I'd rather know if Brushy Bill Roberts was really Billy the Kid.

I was watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure last night and the part with Abe Lincoln came up. For some reason I tied that to "what if that really happened, and Lincoln had to keep it a secret"....and then thought about all the presidential secrets that there must be.

I then became jealous that Obama would be able to learn all those secrets....and started thinking, if I was him what would I look into?

What would you want to know?

You already know who shot Kennedy and there have been moron Canadians flooding over the borders for years so there's your answer on the aliens. I think the secrets for Obama are a little more secret than that.

Who popped Vince Foster and dragged his ass to Fort Marcy Park... ;)

Ixnay onway Incevay Osterfay!

(By the way, if Hillary gets Sec of State we may use X's services ... a few times).

1. Some people called him, "Lousy Blow Job"

2. That's nothing. You want to know what kind of contact I've had. The Zarkonians have three tongues. THREE TONGUES!