BILLS DAILY PREDICTION

iitseriicb

"BILLS DAILY PREDICTION

How do you pick a Bills team that has showed no emotion, and frankly, no heart the past month in losing four straight games without barely a whimper. How do you pick a Chiefs team that has lost six straight games, won only one game this year, and has the league's worst defense? Since the NFL had their first tie since 2002 it isn't likely to end deadlocked. This game can go either way since both teams may be "due" for a win. The game is in Kansas City and the Chiefs have played better lately with Tyler Thigpen at quarterback. Until they prove me otherwise I'm picking against the Bills:

Chiefs 16, Bills 13

Season Prediction Record: (7-3)

Season Record Against The Spread: (8-2)"

:lol: BOO!

Lynch and Jackson will tear apart the Chiefs 32nd ranked defense and Trent will rebound from his tragic 4 game losing streak.

Bills 27, Chiefs 10. I'm no expert (far from it) but I refuse to count the Bills out of the playoff race, there is still a lot of games to play. Here is to the Bills wining out. :lol:

I hope you paid your fortune teller off, because even though the records are much different, over the past month, the Chiefs have been playing mcuh better football than the Bills. At home, I have little hope for the Bills under "No Balls" Dick

the most constant thing I can say about the Bills is that they almost always make bad teams look great...I cant count how many times I've seen someone say "the bills will rip that #25-32 defense a new asss" and then watched Buffalo lose...this goes the other way also...They seem to make #25-32 offenses look like top 10 offenses also..not always but a lot.