I suggest a new team name.

Tipster19

It fits and a team's name should represent what a team is. We can follow this Dick right off the cliff. We are starting a new tradition in the last several years so we might as well reflect the times. We have no personalities, no leaders and no spirit. We have a mousey coach and a bunch of high character players who follow their leader faithfully. Admit it, our team is vanilla at best and has been for quite some time. I wish that I never got to see Darryl Talley play because now I see what we are missing.

It fits and a team's name should represent what a team is. We can follow this Dick right off the cliff. We are starting a new tradition in the last several years so we might as well reflect the times. We have no personalities, no leaders and no spirit. We have a mousey coach and a bunch of high character players who follow their leader faithfully. Admit it, our team is vanilla at best and has been for quite some time. I wish that I never got to see Darryl Talley play because now I see what we are missing.

You really go through some highs and lows, don't ya Tippy? One day the team is going to BLOW OUT Cleveland. Two days later, they such so hard, they should change the team name.

what about the non-winners no need to belong to one town. Not too harsh as to be the Losers, but the non-winners would at least be associated with no single city. No check that, we should follow the Patriots lead and not associate ourselves with one city but an entire region. The Norther Hemisphere Bills.... I love it.