Jonas Jennings

nuklz2594

The one thing I remember about Jonas was a post about him on BB.com. A poster gave a story about how he was in the checkout line at a Topps market and Jonas farted in the guys face and the guy said he fell backwards. Wish i could find the story, it was real funny. Jonas was a good player, but man did he ever cash in with the niners.

The one thing I remember about Jonas was a post about him on BB.com. A poster gave a story about how he was in the checkout line at a Topps market and Jonas farted in the guys face and the guy said he fell backwards. Wish i could find the story, it was real funny. Jonas was a good player, but man did he ever cash in with the niners.

This guy was injury prone, total stiff!

Jonas fell backwards onto a guy he just fooshed on? :lol:

Newtonian law clearly states that is not possible; it would propel him forwards. :lol:

Newtonian law clearly states that is not possible; it would propel him forwards. ;)

Not if the Flatulance had so much force it took his legs right out from under him. Like getting hit in the legs from behind (no pun intended)

There could have been a second farter behind the knoll.

Did Jonas get hurt picking up his shopping bags?

Great story!