Veteran QB

Why is there no veteran QB on this team?

Why was Losman not cut and a vet brought in?

Look no further than the Tennessee Titans.

VY fails and in come cigar smoking Kerry Collins.

10-0.

Come on Ralph

Come on Russ

Come on Dick

What the hell is your major malfunction!?

Thank you for your time.

-Dr. S

You queer!

Why is there no veteran QB on this team?

Why was Losman not cut and a vet brought in?

Look no further than the Tennessee Titans.

VY fails and in come cigar smoking Kerry Collins.

10-0.

Come on Ralph.

Come on Russ.

Come on Dick.

What the hell is your major malfunction!?

Thank you for your time.

-Dr. S

How about the Offensive Line?

How about the DL, which the Titans are stout?

Linebackers?

Secondary?

One of the best coaches in the NFL in Jeff Fisher?

Those are not factors?

CMON B-):thumbsup::wallbash:

People need to stop looking at what other teams are doing to try and solve the Bills problems. The Titans are a completely different team. They are winning due to Strong running game and a strong Defense. Kerry Collins is asked to not screw it up with Turnovers. He has done a remarkable job at it and until last game wasn't asked to throw the ball much. The difference between Collins and Young is that Collins has like 10+ years in the league and knows when not to throw a ball. YOung just threw it which racked up the INTs.

The Bills don't have a strong running game or as strong of a defense as the Titans. A Vet QB wouldn't help this team out.

People need to stop looking at what other teams are doing to try and solve the Bills problems. The Titans are a completely different team. They are winning due to Strong running game and a strong Defense. Kerry Collins is asked to not screw it up with Turnovers. He has done a remarkable job at it and until last game wasn't asked to throw the ball much. The difference between Collins and Young is that Collins has like 10+ years in the league and knows when not to throw a ball. YOung just threw it which racked up the INTs.

The Bills don't have a strong running game or as strong of a defense as the Titans. A Vet QB wouldn't help this team out.

True, but I can see a few players that can help the Bills right now. But every system is different thats for sure. Nice post!

The Bills need to start playing to WIN. They are currently playing not to lose the game. I think it's a BS theory. The coaching staff talks about how they didn't get enough plays, bla blah blah. When you handcuff your team with conservative type play calling they can't make plays. DUH..........

how bout mike vick? is he veteran enough for you?

Why do people want Mike Vick? He's a glorified running back with an attitude who has a strong arm but zero accuracy. Also, he's got an enormous attitude problem and he's a felon. On top of all that, does Buffalo really seem like the place where he'd want to live? He would never play hard for the Bills. I'd like everybody to cut the crap about Vick, because it's not going to happen and (more importantly) it shouldn't happen.

I agree for one reason and one reason only: Losman is useless to Edwards professionally and personally. A young QB needs a vet for help and I had the good fortune of sitting 16 rows up on the 40 yards line for the MNF game right behind the bench. I watched a lot of Losman on the sidelines. He stays as far away from Edwards as possible. He never once offered him anything. No help going over the defense, no assistance and no encouragement. When you watch other teams, you see the backup in with the starter after series or turnovers looking over the playbook or the defense. Not Losman, he avoids it. That's vindictive and selfish and cancerous.

So what you have is a guy without a mentor. And I think it's also a distraction and a divide because after picks Losman was smirking to Hamdan so there is some wishing on Losman's part that Edwards fails and Edwards, as young as he is has that to contend with. So, aside from Losman not being a team guy, he still sucks and if he had to fill in, well, we've seen his act before. Not good.

I agree for one reason and one reason only: Losman is useless to Edwards professionally and personally. A young QB needs a vet for help and I had the good fortune of sitting 16 rows up on the 40 yards line for the MNF game right behind the bench. I watched a lot of Losman on the sidelines. He stays as far away from Edwards as possible. He never once offered him anything. No help going over the defense, no assistance and no encouragement. When you watch other teams, you see the backup in with the starter after series or turnovers looking over the playbook or the defense. Not Losman, he avoids it. That's vindictive and selfish and cancerous.

So what you have is a guy without a mentor. And I think it's also a distraction and a divide because after picks Losman was smirking to Hamdan so there is some wishing on Losman's part that Edwards fails and Edwards, as young as he is has that to contend with. So, aside from Losman not being a team guy, he still sucks and if he had to fill in, well, we've seen his act before. Not good.

Nuff said.

Well done.

Where is the vet!????

WHHAKKKEE UPPPP!!