What is a Super Bowl win worth to you?

scribo

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with moving the team to Toronto or, say, San Antonio, if it meant winning a Super Bowl within two years of the move?

• Yes, anything for a Super Bowl win
    • No, the Bills need to stay in Buffalo no matter what

With the talk that Ralph Wilson is the reason for the Bills futility, coupled with the fact that his death may lead to the Bills being moved out of Western New York, I want to know if you're OK with moving the team in order to get a title?

I will be done with the Bills & the NFL as another poster put it they would be dead to me if they moved. I cant sit here anymore and watch this organization make very lame attempts at making the team good. This team is far from being good, FAR from it. They want to start building a winner go get a coach who has a winning attitude NOT a coach who's content being a 5-5 football team.

What good would a superbowl win do for me if it wasn't by the Buffalo Bills? B-)

Anybody here could have jumped ship years ago. The day this team leaves WNY I am through with them.

Precisely my point of view, as well. Which leads me to ask whoever voted for the first option to please let us know why. Maybe you care about the team but have no allegiance to the region?

I refuse to cheer for an NFL team in Canada nonetheless the Buffalo Bills.....I'm not even going to watch the Miami game strictly cause its in Canada. I wont do it!

I can't make that promise. I believe that you mean it, but if I was a betting man I would wager that you won't be able to resist either. B-)

I can and will reluctantly deal with the 1 game only in the sense that it might help the team stay in WNY. If they leave town I quit, no doubt about it.

Precisely my point of view, as well. Which leads me to ask whoever voted for the first option to please let us know why. Maybe you care about the team but have no allegiance to the region?

Well, Bluefire recently moved to SA. I could see someone living in a possible relocation city voting for option 1.

It's kinda hard to imagine just yet, but I'd have to agree with most here. Especially since -unlike the Cardinals, Rams & Colts- a new city would mean the end of the team name (Bills). It would have to be like the Titans or Ravens where only the team record book acknowledges the past. I doubt there's many Titans fans in Houston.

My allegience will likely turn to college football if/when..

I can't make that promise. I believe that you mean it, but if I was a betting man I would wager that you won't be able to resist either. B-)

I can and will reluctantly deal with the 1 game only in the sense that it might help the team stay in WNY. If they leave town I quit, no doubt about it.

Dont bet against me! Dude my wife was willing to buy tickets for me for this game just to go to Toronto for a nice weekend. I turned it down. I have NEVER turned down a Bills game in my life! That was a first!

I may be interested to see how they do the year they leave, only as a curiosity, but I could never cheer for them that year or any year after. In fact if they won the Superbowl at some point after the move, I'd be royally pissed.

I'm just wondering why Roger Goodell has made several visits to the Buffalo area this year & Jim Kelly is always on the sidelines. Could something be in the works for Jim to become owner or minor owner of the Bills?

You know I asked a buddy the same question about Jim Kelly always being there. Has anyone seen him around with other guys along his side? It kinda makes you wonder.

I'm just wondering why Roger Goodell has made several visits to the Buffalo area this year & Jim Kelly is always on the sidelines. Could something be in the works for Jim to become owner or minor owner of the Bills?

As I posted in another thread, Jim Kelly and company are going to have a lot of very serious competition to buy the Bills once the team is on the block. There is too much money at stake for Wilson's family. I would be more willing to believe that there might be something "in the works" if it weren't for the fact Ralph has said time and again that he won't have anything to do with the sale of the team.

So, that is completely retarded. Would I be happy if my girlfriend dumped me and married a millionaire? I'll take the misery of Monday knowing that I'm in one of the 32 cities with a chance to experience the NFL experience. As mad as was after the game, it doesn't change the experience Ihad tailgating with my friends.

No real Buffalo Bills fan could ever yes to your question.

I have no allegiance to the region but would stop watching the NFL if the Bills moved.

With the talk that Ralph Wilson is the reason for the Bills futility, coupled with the fact that his death may lead to the Bills being moved out of Western New York, I want to know if you're OK with moving the team in order to get a title?

Heres the thing you move the team out of the city and they are not the BUFFALO bills, I dont even think they could take the LOGO its a BUFFALO representing BUFFALO how could you be a fan of a team that doesnt have your city or your LOGO the Tornonto BILLS pllllllleeeeeaaaassseee I would not route for a canadian team. THATS a whole different country, I am not french I am american. ITs an american sport, an american team, I would be a fan of another team if the left most likely not them!