Hang in there Bills fans

DIE HARD 1967

I am not sure who started this ugly rumor that the season is over.

Hey, some fans give up easier then others. That's life.

Please don't include me in that group. ( It's embarrassing)

We have 2 very winnable games and another shot at New England, the Jets and Miami.

I am not giving up till we are mathematically eliminated....period!

Die Hard 1967

I am not sure who started this ugly rumor that the season is over.

Hey, some fans give up easier then others. That's life.

Please don't include me in that group. ( It's embarrassing)

We have 2 very winnable games and another shot at New England, the Jets and Miami.

I am not giving up till we are mathematically eliminated....period!

Die Hard 1967

I like the positive attitude and all, Ive always had that attitude until the past few weeks. The one thing thats embarrassing is people who actually think they can make the playoffs. Take the blinds off and have a look at the team. They are far from playing playoff football. Honestly, I look at the schedule and every team on there can beat us. The only game I see as VERY winnable is the San Fran game strictly cause its at home against a west coast team. Sad huh.....I think KC wins against us, I see the Jets & Pats & Miami beating us. We will be 0-6 within the division this year or at least 1-5 but thank god we signed our coach for another 3 years.........

I am not giving up till we are mathematically eliminated....period! Now thats funny. Its the same sh-- every year, we look where we stand see how many games we have left and say the same things. And yet when the last game of the year comes its meaningless.

Dont it get old?

I like the positive attitude and all, Ive always had that attitude until the past few weeks. The one thing thats embarrassing is people who actually think they can make the playoffs. Take the blinds off and have a look at the team. They are far from playing playoff football. Honestly, I look at the schedule and every team on there can beat us. The only game I see as VERY winnable is the San Fran game strictly cause its at home against a west coast team. Sad huh.....I think KC wins against us, I see the Jets & Pats & Miami beating us. We will be 0-6 within the division this year or at least 1-5 but thank god we signed our coach for another 3 years.........

I am not giving up till we are mathematically eliminated....period! Now thats funny. Its the same sh-- every year, we look where we stand see how many games we have left and say the same things. And yet when the last game of the year comes its meaningless.

Dont it get old?

So you're embarrassed by fans who think we can make the playoffs when we're 1 game out of the wild-card hunt. Then I guess you'd find me embarrassing.

Hang in there Bills fans... Ralph has almost kicked the bucket, and there is a chance we will stay in Buffalo AND win some games!

However, while we are mathmatically still in the hunt, the reality of it is we just are not good enough to win those games. Other teams are getting better and better, ala our division opponenets and KC, while other teams get worse, that list includes us. Yea we could turn it around, but what makes you think we will? Our coaches have shown nothing over their tenure to make us believe we can adjust and win the games we would need too. If we lose jsut 2 games we are out. It is a lot safer to assume we can lose two, rather than win 5. Use your statistical reasoning to give yourself hope, but realistically we are out.

So you're embarrassed by fans who think we can make the playoffs when we're 1 game out of the wild-card hunt. Then I guess you'd find me embarrassing.

Now wait a minute! You are telling me with the way the team is playing losing 4 in a row we should be allowed to talk playoffs? Are you kidding me! YES I think anyone who thinks we stand a chance at the playoffs is embarrassing themselves. Being 0-3 within the division KILLS our chances. We wont beat the Jets in NY. Look if the team was playing good football, hey id be there right with you. But dude, they are not going to the playoffs with the way they are playing.

5-1 to 5-5 is NOT a playoff type team!

If we had one of our 5 wins in division I'd still be very optimistic about our chances. But 0-3 in the division with 3 teams in our division playing a lot better ball not to mention the Colts playing well now to, we'll need a gigantic collapse from 2 teams with 6 games left to go. Only way I see us getting in is 5-1 with another team folding hard, or 6-0. I just don't see it though...but I'll be watching the rest of the way. Still a lot of reasons to watch this team.