Could you hand me that screwdriver

/dev/null

Stefanyshyn-Piper and Bowen finished the spacewalk in almost seven hours by sharing tools from Bowen's bag. Ray noted that Stefanyshyn-Piper showed "real character and great discipline" by continuing on. She was the first woman to be assigned as lead spacewalker for a shuttle flight.

...and likely the last.

New game for the astronauts to play, who dares to drink the water...

"The water recycling system was to be hooked up late Wednesday, and the first batch of urine would run through the system later in the week. Samples will be flown back to Earth for safety tests before astronauts can use it."

"The water recycling system was to be hooked up late Wednesday, and the first batch of urine would run through the system later in the week. Samples will be flown back to Earth for safety tests before astronauts can use it."

I had to pee in a cup before I got my current job. I dont think anyone drank it though.

One of the chuckleheads at work dropped a marine radio in the drink... Now we have to sign the bastards out every shift for the past 8 years!

Sounds like the way we grease crap here on terra firma... When it comes to grease guns, I always thought about chucking the crap as far as I can throw it! I am just pumping the crap in the river anyway! There was one guy years ago that would purposely do this when the supervisor would start ragging on him... If we ever de-water, I supect we will find a lot of stuff! :lol:;)

:lol:

I caught that too!

How do they fly them back to earth?