Could Edwards get the hook?

THEPINBALL89

The same Giants that saw flashes in Eli here and there being a good QB? We've seen more flashes of a good QB in Trent than the Giants in Eli and JP. If you can't see that you are blind.

Please elaborate on how we've seen more flashes of good QB in trent than Eli/JP.

Trent pointed out in the presser how Nick Folk made a 50 yarder last year. All class Trent.

Good point. I went out to a bar last night and saw Rian Lindell there, but was confused by these huge black marks on his back. Now I get it...they were tire tracks from being thrown under a big ol' bus.

Yes. Anything can happen in football and there are always surprise teams that make a late surge for a wildcard. However, a Jauron coached team doing this would be the biggest surprise of all though. I admit that it is a stretch to believe in this.

and Hamden or JP will lead us to the promise land?

Would "I play to not lose" coach pull the hook if Trent struggles this week, and insert JP at half or sooner?

JP should gert the next couple of games......he is the relief pitcher here at 1.9 million a year...and this should be about winnning this year. We are not building a young QB as a primary objective, the primary objective is winning, the secondary is training Edwards. Having said that....the season is gone if Edwards remains in the saddle. And if JP can win now...give him two shots.....then put in Hamden and find out if he can play. He can be named #1 or #2 any week they want. Edwards has lost it this year. Reminds me of the Todd Collins saga, the best QB that Marv ever ruined/

Exactly....to explain to everyone that it can be done and the game wasn't over. Thanks for reminding me of that!

:thumbdown:

And of course then you have to go into the press room and specifically name a kicker to a reporter, not just in the huddle. And this is AFTER you threw 3 interceptions and attempted a fumble. That "C" on his jersey looks more like a deflector shield nowadays.