Real Questions For Y'All

WorkBDawg

Hows it going everyone. Long time viewer of the boards after last night I finally decided to join up and post. Been a Bills fan for long time now, live in Toronto have tickets to the Miami game and I can tell you I hate that the game will be at the Skydome and that I'm not making the drive down to Orchard Park. After spending 100$ to sit up in the nosebleeds for the Miami game, I was hanging on every play last night hoping for a win and like the rest of you was crushed by the outcome. As a Leaf fan the feeling was all too familiar and i feel for all of you guys, I know how much this team means to Buffalo and of all the sports venues I've been to there will always be a soft spot for Orchard Park, gives me goosebumps every trip.

Now my question for all of you guys is this, I am still hoping to see a meaningful December game up here in Toronto and am praying they enter that game at 7-5. This is a possibility especially if they can get the win this week in KC (which will be tough, i dont care if the Chiefs are 1-9 - Arrowhead is hell for any opponent). Now say the Bills get to 8-5 what would have to happen to grab that wildcard. With Indy's remaining schedule I'm handing them a wildcard. Baltimore i see 9 wins with their schedule meaning the Bills have to leap Miami and New England - Im giving the division to the Jets. If the Bills reach 8-5 i think they have a shot - providing they take the Jets game as the road game - one of those games is a loss, unfortunately maybe both, but I would like nothing more than the season to come down to a one game showdown with the Pats for the wildcard. For that I think we root for Miami this week on the Pats making the Toronto game vs Miami monumental. 10-6 gives a 50% chance to get in I think providing the Bills can somehow pull out the Jets road game.

What do you guys realistically see the rest of the way? And what do you think the chances of entering the Miami game at 7-5 would be?

IMO the chances of the Bills winning the next two games, making the Toronto game meaningful, are pretty good.

With their division/conference record, the chances of the Bills making the playoffs at 10-6 are not very good. There's a very good chance they'll need to win out and go 11-5 to make the playoffs.