How would fans react to a re-shuffling?

The Big Cat

Assistant Coach Bobby April promoted to Head Coach

Jauron demoted to DC

Fewell demoted to DB's coach

Hire a new STC.

Personally, I don't think this would be necessary. But for all you wackjobs calling for Jauron's job, would this satisfy you knowing that another rebuilding is out of the question?

Assistant Coach Bobby April promoted to Head Coach

Jauron demoted to DC

Fewell demoted to DB's coach

Hire a new STC.

Personally, I don't think this would be necessary. But for all you wackjobs calling for Jauron's job, would this satisfy you knowing that another rebuilding is out of the question?

I know you are joking (I hope you are joking), but as a Jauron supporter whose patience is starting to wear thin, I think DJ's biggest flaw is that he just doesn't put his players in the best position to win, on a consistent basis. He decides to get ballsy at the wrong times, and goes into a fetal position at the wrong time.

I really loath the defense that this team runs. The Bills just don't have the players they need to make the defense work they way they envision. Granted, the defense has been okay at times, but they just don't make stops when they need to. Guys like Posuluszny are being wasted...we see them getting pushed all around the field at key times. The front 7, in reality, is not much better off now than it was when Jauron got here. If I see Kelsay or Denney getting burned in the secondary, on a key third down one more time, I am going to scream...

As for the offense, we chronicle the bad offensive play here on a daily basis, so there is no need to go over it again. Those guys should be better than they are (decent game last night not withstanding), maybe somebody just needs to hold them accountable for their play?

I see people blaming Fewell and Schonert (and Fairchild last year) for a lot of the teams woes...but at some point, the head coach is responsible for what his assistants are doing. I was excited about Schonert as OC, and things looked promising the first month of this season. I thought the play calling was solid, and certainly more exciting than anything we had seen in the last few seasons...the last few weeks though, it looks just like the Fairchild offense. I like Josh Reed, but he is that good, that we can't do anything without him, in the passing game?