Another One Bits The Dust

It's nice to see you've spent time reading "thousands and thousands" of my posts while ripping other people for the number of posts they've written. Of course, you are a liberal and hypocrisy is pretty much the foundation of their politics.

I'm surprised you didn't call me a lemming. That seems to be the only round you've got left in your gun.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you know the very second your opinion matters to me. You're getting pretty much what you're worth.

Wow, that's cruel Darin, very cruel. I can agree with elliot not always articulating his point too well, but I'd never tell someone, in person or in any other way, that they are worthless.

I'll let you know the very second your opinion matters to me. You're getting pretty much what you're worth.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. Get some new material.

I'd apologize but that'd leave the illusion that your opinion somehow matters.

I'll let you know when I give a crap about your opinion, lemming.

Really, you should keep pretending I somehow give a flying rat's ass about your opinion of me and that you have a clue about my life.

So you're not smart enough to do a simple search when given all the parameters required, but I'm supposed to give a crap about your opinion on "Global Warming"? Yeah, I think not.

I'm sorry, I'm going to go ahead and completely discount your opinion on anything scientific because you work for an industry that screws the little guy for money

I simply don't care what your opinion of me is. Try and figure out the difference.

Uh wait, am I supposed to care about YOUR opinion for some reason?

I could give a flying rat's ass about your opinion on that topic - hence the reason YOU haven't earned the right to discuss it with ME.

As far as looking like a buffoon goes, there isn't an ounce of my being that gives a flying monkey fuk about your opinion.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. Get some new material.

It's called consistency. It's no surprise that someone like you wouldn't recognize it. I'm proud of you, though. It's nice to see one of you who can actually use a search engine. Now make another comment about someone's post count.

It's called consistency. It's no surprise that someone like you wouldn't recognize it. I'm proud of you, though. It's nice to see one of you who can actually use a search engine. Now make another comment about someone's post count.

Not to beg a reply AD but what's your opine of the current situation of Alaska politics?

No, it's called being a broken record.

I just call it being an a--hole. Saying that someone is worthless, proves that Darin is an elitist that quite possibly had an Ivy League caliber education. From what I heard, he was for the wasteful spending on the bridge to nowhere as well.

No, it's called being a broken record.

So are the Democrats a broken record with their continued preaching of an ideology that has failed every society that's ever embraced it? Not according to you. To you, broken records are people who point out your fallacies with consistancy.

This record isn't broken. Quite the contrary. Not that I'd expect you to be able to turn the wagging finger toward yourself because introspection is another tremendous weakness of your blind ideology.

I just call it being an a--hole. Saying that someone is worthless, proves that Darin is an elitist that quite possibly had an Ivy League caliber education.

What a crushing blow that was to my delicate psyche.

From what I heard, he was for the wasteful spending on the bridge to nowhere as well.

Whoo hoo, sloganeering! You'd have made a great brownshirt.

So are the Democrats a broken record with their continued preaching of an ideology that has failed every society that's ever embraced it? Not according to you. To you, broken records are people who point out your fallacies with consistancy.

This record isn't broken. Quite the contrary. Not that I'd expect you to be able to turn the wagging finger toward yourself because introspection is another tremendous weakness of your blind ideology.

We need the Constitution Party to come into power and fix everything, right?

We need the Constitution Party to come into power and fix everything, right?

I'm not a member of any political party, nor is any single political party going to fix "everything" (that would be pretty anti-"Checks and Balances", wouldn't it?).

I threw out the "Constitution Party" to see if any troll was going to make that a cornerstone in a vain attempt to shield themselves from their bankrupt political ideology. Thanks for taking the bait, fish.

I'm not a member of any political party, nor is any single political party going to fix "everything" (that would be pretty anti-"Checks and Balances", wouldn't it?).

I threw out the "Constitution Party" to see if any troll was going to make that a cornerstone in a vain attempt to shield themselves from their bankrupt political ideology. Thanks for taking the bait, fish.

Like I said, I haven't decided. I like "most" of the Constitution party's platform but I'm not a fan of the religious overtones because that crap always leads off course.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport...cle.jsp?pid=221

How many potential voters, after all, will punch their ballots for a party that calls for outlawing abortion even in cases of rape or incest, withdrawing from the United Nations, overturning every Constitutional amendment passed since 1913 (which would include the amendments authorizing the federal income tax and the right of women to vote), halting all immigration, abolishing the income tax and re-legalizing assault weapons?

Those planks only begin to tell the story. In its brief history, the Constitution Party has flirted egregiously with some of the most extreme elements of the antigovernment militia movement and of Christian Reconstruction, a radical theology that calls for imposing Old Testament laws — stoning to death adulterers and homosexuals, to name just two.

"As long as the Republican Party is officially pro-life," says Micah Sifry, author of Spoiling for a Fight: Third-Party Politics in America, "the Constitution Party is going to have trouble convincing people to join what is essentially a fundamentalist political party."

Nothing better than citing the Southern Poverty Law Center. Was it too hard to go the the actual website of the party, instead of the typical liberal fear mongering rhetoric of the SPLC? I love the fact that it's titled "Intel Report". If it were an "Intel Report", it's likely that the person compiling it would know that "Assault" weapons are legal. Shoot, one would think that at least a couple of the lawyers at the SPLC might know that as well.

I don't have any problem with:

1. Removing Conscription Service (no more draft or registration)

2. Getting rid of Congressional Pensions

3. Returning to Constitutional Government

4. The Systematic reduction of the federal debt through, but not limited to, the elimination of further borrowing and the elimination of unconstitutional programs and agencies.

5. Opposition of Hate Crime Legislation

6. Returning most criminal prosecution responsibilities to states.

7. Abolition of the Department of Education.

8. The repeal of McCain/Feingold.

9. Removing federal interference on domestic energy development.

10. The return of all land taken by unconstitutional means.

11. Removing the use of Executive Orders to make law.

12. Leaving any long term foreign commitments (ie, NATO, World Bank, IMF).

13. No more commitment of troops without a Congressional Declaration of War.

14. Repeal of the FFA.

15. Opposition to the federalization of the U.S. Health Care system.

16. Restoring immigration policies based on the practice that potential immigrants will be disqualified from admission to the U.S. if, on the grounds of health, criminality, morals, or financial dependence, they would impose an improper burden on these United States, any state, or any citizen of these United States.

17. Removing the payment of welfare to illegal aliens.

18. No more lifetime Judicial Appointments.

19. Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act.

20. Phasing out Social Security.

21. Repeal of the Patriot Act

I've never read anything, anywhere about taking away a woman's right to vote and I certainly wouldn't agree with it. As I stated earlier, I'm against all the religious stuff.

But you keep clinging to your bankrupt political ideology and pretend that continuing to cede money and power to the biggest bureaucratic entity in world history is a good idea.

I've never read anything, anywhere about taking away a woman's right to vote and I certainly wouldn't agree with it. As I stated earlier, I'm against all the religious stuff.

You mean you're against the very core of their entire platform?

Why are white supremacists as enthralled with the Constitution Party as you are?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401492

Something tells me you'd fit right in at a Constitution Party rally...