Sasquatch from the Jacks Links commercials is on EBay

Just Jack

Well, as the head "Starter of Heinous and Irrelevant Threads" (in other words you are the head shiit) I would think that you would be saddened by the loss of another posting opportunity.

#1 You cant spell. Because the red letters don't match your other spelling. Get a dictionary.

#2 My posts are so spectacular that there can't possibly be too many of them. They are the highlight of this board. :thumbdown:

Jack-ASS!!

#1 You cant spell. Because the red letters don't match your other spelling. Get a dictionary.

#2 My posts are so spectacular that there can't possibly be too many of them. They are the highlight of this board. :thumbdown:

Jack-ASS!!

Well, if I typed sh-- then the sh-- filter would kick in and sh-- would come out looking like sh-- so instead of typing sh-- and confusing you cause you don't know sh-- from sh-- I typed shiit instead.

Your posts are spectacular in their shiitness. (note...I typed shiit because if I typed sh-- then the sh-- filter would kick in and sh-- would come out looking like sh-- so instead of typing sh-- and confusing you cause you don't know sh-- from sh-- I typed shiit instead)

Well, if I typed sh-- then the sh-- filter would kick in and sh-- would come out looking like sh-- so instead of typing sh-- and confusing you cause you don't know sh-- from sh-- I typed shiit instead.

Your posts are spectacular in their shiitness. (note...I typed shiit because if I typed sh-- then the sh-- filter would kick in and sh-- would come out looking like sh-- so instead of typing sh-- and confusing you cause you don't know sh-- from sh-- I typed shiit instead)

:thumbdown:

Then the first word should have had two i's Jerky. :worthy: