Pam Anderson looks like a meth addict

I've woken up next to worse than Katherine Heigl or Ashley Tinsdale

Terri Hatcher looks like a zombie

Lindsay Lohan looks like skeletor

Kim Kardashian still looks pretty good

Denise Richards looks better without makeup

Brooke Shields looks like a burnt out hippie - male

Ugly Betty still looks ugly

Agree. I think some of the others may not look nearly as bad as the photo they used....

Kim Kardashian

What the hell has she done to deserve "star status" besides put out a boink tape? Honestly? What benefit does she provide to society that qualifies her for star status?

From what I've been told, she is "famous for being famous". I think that means she has enough money to mingle with celebrities because of her dead father, so she is a celebrity by default.

From what I've been told, she is "famous for being famous". I think that means she has enough money to mingle with celebrities because of her dead father, so she is a celebrity by default.

Pretty much. She's Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

But I'm calling BS on that Pam Anderson one. Her funbags don't even look close in the pictures, unless makeup was responsible for making her look busty.

Kim Kardashian

What the hell has she done to deserve "star status" besides put out a boink tape? Honestly? What benefit does she provide to society that qualifies her for star status?

Well, she is hot...and has an enormous rack.

Denise Richards and Nicole Ritchie looked better without. Some of them are downright scary.

Wow, they've actually found a new tactic for these things. Usually they just show the worst possible picture for everyone, but this time, they mixed in some decent pictures just to make the other ones look that much worse.

Wow, they've actually found a new tactic for these things. Usually they just show the worst possible picture for everyone, but this time, they mixed in some decent pictures just to make the other ones look that much worse.

Exactly. They must like a few of them.

Some looked OK. Heidi Klum looked better in her "no makeup" picture.

Agreed. :lol:

Agree. I think some of the others may not look nearly as bad as the photo they used....

It seems like they took the worst photograph possible. Pam Anderson is unrecognizable and :lol: Even worse than normal.

Heidi is naturally hot. JLH is cute, but has a bit of a horse face.

She has a face?