My brother-in-law went to the game

Fezmid

My brother-in-law was in Toronto on business, and one of his coworkers had some Bills tickets and invited him to yesterday's game. This morning I received the following message from him:

"Bills fans are awesome. I think they are livlier than Packer fans by a ton. Stadium sucked in terms of parking traffic and beer sales. But seriously, "wide right" again?????"

When I mentioned the lackluster playcalling on the final drive he said:

"We were trying to explain that the Pack just tried that a few weeks ago and we all know how that ended. Oh, and Browns fans are morons. Lots of fights."

So there you have it from a neutral third party - Bills fans rock, even if the team sucks. (we all already knew that, but it's nice to have independent verification :wallbash: )

My brother-in-law was in Toronto on business, and one of his coworkers had some Bills tickets and invited him to yesterday's game. This morning I received the following message from him:

"Bills fans are awesome. I think they are livlier than Packer fans by a ton. Stadium sucked in terms of parking traffic and beer sales. But seriously, "wide right" again?????"

When I mentioned the lackluster playcalling on the final drive he said:

"We were trying to explain that the Pack just tried that a few weeks ago and we all know how that ended. Oh, and Browns fans are morons. Lots of fights."

So there you have it from a neutral third party - Bills fans rock, even if the team sucks. (we all already knew that, but it's nice to have independent verification :wallbash: )

Are you sure it was the Browns fans causing all the fights? :wallbash:

I seen more Bills fans being idiots then Browns fans. Sometimes I think Bills fans are the worst in the league.

Besides RWS, how many other stadiums have you been to?

Regardless of the "franchise", every team has those fans that have a tendency to grow "beer muscles" and show their ass.