emotionless coaching leads to emotionless team

halifaxbills

many things can be brought up in this game, the early holding on Ko Simpson was an alright call if u are going to call it like that the whole game, but next series B Quuinn over throws Stallworth and he is all over Mckelvin and no call should have been offensive pass interference, the personell foul on Kawwi was a terrible call also, worst of all this is Jauron talks to the officals like they are having a cup of tea, he is politely asking for an answer, enough of that lay into them they are refs sure they make mistakes but at least let them know how u feel about it or show some hatred towards them. Also i noticed that u could see Jim Kelly just ready to explode, hes not there to coach but u can see he is just pumped ready to let some people have it thats the problem with this staff no anger or emotion the only emotion is shown by Bobby April on kick coverage and returns, I truely hope that Lee Evans steps it up and comes out and says it like it is thats what we need, Evans got to call out the coaches dont be just frustrated let it out now!!!!!

many things can be brought up in this game, the early holding on Ko Simpson was an alright call if u are going to call it like that the whole game, but next series B Quuinn over throws Stallworth and he is all over Mckelvin and no call should have been offensive pass interference, the personell foul on Kawwi was a terrible call also, worst of all this is Jauron talks to the officals like they are having a cup of tea, he is politely asking for an answer, enough of that lay into them they are refs sure they make mistakes but at least let them know how u feel about it or show some hatred towards them. Also i noticed that u could see Jim Kelly just ready to explode, hes not there to coach but u can see he is just pumped ready to let some people have it thats the problem with this staff no anger or emotion the only emotion is shown by Bobby April on kick coverage and returns, I truely hope that Lee Evans steps it up and comes out and says it like it is thats what we need, Evans got to call out the coaches dont be just frustrated let it out now!!!!!

Always rough the opponent's QB with a clean hit in the 1st quarter when such yardage loss and drive continuance is affordable.