WHY!?

iitseriicb

'“Obviously a disappointing loss for us,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We had a chance.”'

You know what is obvious, it's that Jauron is a lifeless :thumbsup:!

3 more years with an emotion-less coach, I don't think I can bare it. Why is he like this, is it possible for him to change?

Too much heartbreak for me to handle, to make it worse the Bills will win 5 straight and then lose to New England and miss the playoffs just to make the pain worse.

I'm not and will not give up on the Bills, but honestly I don't want to hear "wide right" again. :lol:

The meaning of this post is:

Why does this happen to us? :lol:

'“Obviously a disappointing loss for us,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We had a chance.”'

You know what is obvious, it's that Jauron is a lifeless :wallbash:!

3 more years with an emotion-less coach, I don't think I can bare it. Why is he like this, is it possible for him to change?

Too much heartbreak for me to handle, to make it worse the Bills will win 5 straight and then lose to New England and miss the playoffs just to make the pain worse.

I'm not and will not give up on the Bills, but honestly I don't want to hear "wide right" again. :wallbash:

The meaning of this post is:

Why does this happen to us? <_<

Did you see the camera shot of Jauron clapping? His face looked like some kind of ......undead...... thing.

Jauron the Emotionless.

I'll bet if you dropped a bowling ball on his foot he woud say, "Ouch" with the same emotionless puss and souless eyes.