Losman would never relief

busterramsey

and we all know why.. let's say he was successful and led them to a victory last night. management would not want a controversy , especially when JP is walking away in 6 games.

IMO, they should have put him in there because Edwards needed relief and a scrambler could have made the difference. If Edwards refused to try to connect with WR's , you might as well have used the wild cat offense .

Trent needs to be able to learn to work through these things if he is going to be successful. You can't screw up another QBs development with the "win now" mentality.

OK, feeling much better now knowing that it is in Edwards' best interest that he be left in last night's game.

I sure hope his sis had some warm cocoa and cookies ready for him last night. I hear she sets it out by his blankie.

BTW...when can I count on the wins we've missed the past 4 weeks?

There's no point in playing Losman now. He'd be the Bills starting QB for at most 6 more games. After that, they're right back at square one. They may as well use the rest of the season to evaluate Edwards and determine just how much of a problem they have or if he can play his way out of it.