Official 11-5 Thread

otisly00

Ok, ok, I am as devastated as anyone else about the loss last night, but I think we all know how we feel about DJ, Trent, etc by now, and how bad Bills fans have it. If anything comes out of last nights game, it is that our running game finally made an impact, our defense can get to the QB, and our return game is back. We have 2 winnable games the next 2 weeks, with Miami in Toronto to follow.

KC and San Fran have very weak rush defenses, I really think that we come out and pound it down their throats with ML and Fred. I hope that DJ and Turk know they need to do this to bring TE's confidence back up. As bad as he looked last night, I do have to agree (to an extent) with his 'excuse' of teams dropping 8 guys in coverage making it tough. Teams are doubling Lee, and outside of him we have a couple rookies, a servicable tight end, and roscoe. Josh Reed was an experienced vet that knew where to find holes - I think Trent trused Josh and would make those 'anticipated' throws that Jaws referred to last night. The only way to open the passing game up for trent is to get the running game going.

But, with that said, he needs to grow up quickly. If we can somehow pull out the next 2 or 3 games, we should have some confidence going into the home stretch against the Jets, Broncos, and Pats. We will find out alot about this team the next 6 weeks, but I am not giving up hope yet!

Ok, ok, I am as devastated as anyone else about the loss last night, but I think we all know how we feel about DJ, Trent, etc by now, and how bad Bills fans have it. If anything comes out of last nights game, it is that our running game finally made an impact, our defense can get to the QB, and our return game is back. We have 2 winnable games the next 2 weeks, with Miami in Toronto to follow.

KC and San Fran have very weak rush defenses, I really think that we come out and pound it down their throats with ML and Fred. I hope that DJ and Turk know they need to do this to bring TE's confidence back up. As bad as he looked last night, I do have to agree (to an extent) with his 'excuse' of teams dropping 8 guys in coverage making it tough. Teams are doubling Lee, and outside of him we have a couple rookies, a servicable tight end, and roscoe. Josh Reed was an experienced vet that knew where to find holes - I think Trent trused Josh and would make those 'anticipated' throws that Jaws referred to last night. The only way to open the passing game up for trent is to get the running game going.

But, with that said, he needs to grow up quickly. If we can somehow pull out the next 2 or 3 games, we should have some confidence going into the home stretch against the Jets, Broncos, and Pats. We will find out alot about this team the next 6 weeks, but I am not giving up hope yet!

Theres only one hole in your 11-5 the reality is they WILL not beat DENVER in DENVER. I have posted earlier based on Jaurons stats he was going to go 2-1 over these three and 1-3 in the last 4 the best they are going to do this season is 8-8 but Jauron likes 7-9 so thats probaly where we will be. 11-5 will not get us the playoffs we will lose all the tie breakers as usual. Considering we were in the drivers seat.

Theres only one hole in your 11-5 the reality is they WILL not beat DENVER in DENVER. I have posted earlier based on Jaurons stats he was going to go 2-1 over these three and 1-3 in the last 4 the best they are going to do this season is 8-8 but Jauron likes 7-9 so thats probaly where we will be. 11-5 will not get us the playoffs we will lose all the tie breakers as usual. Considering we were in the drivers seat.

I think we can and will beat Denver. And 11-5 woud get us into the playoffs and maybe even the division, as that would mean we beat each of our division opponents the second time around. But, alas, I don't think this year's Bills have the mental fortitude to beat the Pats*.

I think we can and will beat Denver. And 11-5 woud get us into the playoffs and maybe even the division, as that would mean we beat each of our division opponents the second time around. But, alas, I don't think this year's Bills have the mental fortitude to beat the Pats*.

The don't have the mental fortitude because our coach is a f#cking mental midget.

Seriously, I will pay for whoever's gas money and expenses to grab Jauron, throw him in your trunk, drive him to Nunavut, Canada and keep him in a basement for the next three years so he can stay the heck away from our team.

YOU ARE THE WORST COACH EVER.

This Bills team has the capability of winning out and going 11-5, however, they also have the capability of dropping all of them and ending 5-11. If I was forced to make a wager, it would be for the latter. Edwards has no confidence in himself anymore and the coaching staff is pathetic.

Cleveland had no push rush so why do you think miami and kc are winnable games? Miami actually has a pass rush, remember porter who greeted edwards multiple times. KC is tough at home and playing very well. They actually have a coach who hasn't quit on the team. Gore in SF will torch the defense. There are no winnable games.

Jauron has in fact quit and is the worst coach in the nfl. As long as he is implements his gutless coaching style, this team will be closer to 5-11.

Cleveland had no push rush so why do you think miami and kc are winnable games? Miami actually has a pass rush, remember porter who greeted edwards multiple times. KC is tough at home and playing very well. They actually have a coach who hasn't quit on the team. Gore in SF will torch the defense. There are no winnable games.

Jauron has in fact quit and is the worst coach in the nfl. As long as he is implements his gutless coaching style, this team will be closer to 5-11.

I heard the Lions petitioned the NFL to switch a game so they can play the Bills this season

pretty simple - we played tight with Miami (until the end) on the road, and KC is 1-10. KC obviously hasnt been too tough at home since they've lost all but 1. Regarding Gore - what RB has torched us this year (please save the Harrison run from last night)? Our rush def has been solid all year....and please, I am not scared of Shaun Hill playing us in Buffalo.