Jim Kelly

Guest dog14787

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Kelly once threw three interceptions in the first half of MNF. Only difference is, he manned up and threw 5 TD's in the 2nd half. This Bills team takes on the identity of their HC. I have not been overly critical of Jauron in the past b/c I felt with his intelligence and steady hand, maybe the team could make strides. I am at the breaking point of seeing enough. Sometimes you just gotta rally the troops and have em go raise hell out there. When you don't have enough emotion or conviction to chuck a challenge flag in a spot where a ref can see it, it's time for your estate to pull the plug, because you're never coming out of that coma. At least a guy like Kelly would have embedded the red flag in the back of the Ref's skull. Football is meant to ride on emotion, and it's meant to go for the jugular when the other team is down. Kelly might not be the right man for the job, but he sure as hell wouldn't let someone come into Ralph Wilson Stadium and push the Bills around. He might not outgun Belichick, but his boys also wouldn't be afraid to ride into Foxboro. I'm just tired of seeing the fight taken to us, I want to see Buffalo take the first swing.

Thats your opinion, Jim kelly could care less about the F$%king spotlight, and had he been our QB coach theres not a doubt in my mind TE would have snapped out of his slump already. Also with Jim kelly as our OC running the K-Gun, this offense would be allot better than it is right now.

Kelly would make an awesome coach and the only thing that would convince me otherwise is if he tried it out and he didn't do well. Jim Kelly could motivate a football player to run through a brick wall, he's a leader of men and he knows and loves the game of football.

Are you kinding me? Kelly aka "mister polished" loves the spotlight. Leader of men? Did jk not say he was mentoring trent earlier this year??

He wasn't leading the team very well when he got scared after throwing those picks. A true leader uses the tools that are available to him in order to succeed. I find it easier to respect someone who knows he's having problems as opposed to someone who isn't man enough to accept help. If he had conferred with Kelly, maybe that Fred Jackson fumble wouldn't have happened. On 3rd and 3, Trent connected with Steve Johnson for 21 yards. Yeah, kept the drive going, but we could've ended the drive on that play because Roscoe Parrish was WIDE OPEN!! (something you can see at the game that you can't on TV) Roscoe had his coverage (only 1 defender) beat by a couple of steps and had endzone in front of him. Loft it over Roscoe, he runs under it and scores the TD. Instead, 2 plays after that play, Action Jackson fumbles the ball

What does any of this have to do with Kelly?

Thats your opinion, Jim kelly could care less about the F$%king spotlight, and had he been our QB coach theres not a doubt in my mind TE would have snapped out of his slump already. Also with Jim kelly as our OC running the K-Gun, this offense would be allot better than it is right now.

Kelly would make an awesome coach and the only thing that would convince me otherwise is if he tried it out and he didn't do well. Jim Kelly could motivate a football player to run through a brick wall, he's a leader of men and he knows and loves the game of football.

Then why didn't he just park himself in the luxury box with wilson?

As for the rest of your post you need to calm down and stop ranting about Kelly saving the world.

Get a grip.

read the post I quoted ...you know....the one YOU made implying that Trent couldn't be respected as a leader if he accepted help from Jim Kelly

That's true he couldn't be.

But why review all those plays?

Would you have Edwards running or skipping over to Jim Kelly between plays lika a lost dog?

:wallbash:

Guest dog14787
Then why didn't he just park himself in the luxury box with wilson?

As for the rest of your post you need to calm down and stop ranting about Kelly saving the world.

Get a grip.

To some folks Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills are like one and the same and to some folks saving our football team is almost like saving the world so yes, I'll turn to one of my biggest heroes, someone I know feels the same way we do and I know its true because I could see it written all over his face.

Guest dog14787
Jim Kelly once threw three interceptions in the first half of MNF. Only difference is, he manned up and threw 5 TD's in the 2nd half. This Bills team takes on the identity of their HC. I have not been overly critical of Jauron in the past b/c I felt with his intelligence and steady hand, maybe the team could make strides. I am at the breaking point of seeing enough. Sometimes you just gotta rally the troops and have em go raise hell out there. When you don't have enough emotion or conviction to chuck a challenge flag in a spot where a ref can see it, it's time for your estate to pull the plug, because you're never coming out of that coma. At least a guy like Kelly would have embedded the red flag in the back of the Ref's skull. Football is meant to ride on emotion, and it's meant to go for the jugular when the other team is down. Kelly might not be the right man for the job, but he sure as hell wouldn't let someone come into Ralph Wilson Stadium and push the Bills around. He might not outgun Belichick, but his boys also wouldn't be afraid to ride into Foxboro. I'm just tired of seeing the fight taken to us, I want to see Buffalo take the first swing.

Good post :thumbdown: