Trent had a bizarre amount of time to throw

Tcali

It was almost surreal.....and yet he couldn't get the ball downfield.I can't recall a QB getting 6,7,8,9 seconds to throw the ball....and doing less with it.

I'm absolutely convinced its the effects of his concussion.....no matter what the distinguished Ronald Jaworski MD--famed neurologist from Lackawanna High MED School --says.

Lets not be so tough on Trent here. He is a young guy who the Bills are mistreating. I'd say its medical malpractice. 25 yr old kid---who our team quacks inform is ready to go....VERY UNFAIR.

Bills fans will greatly regret this anti-Trent stuff when the truth comes out about his condition--if we don't wake up. I hope TE doesn't read the papers or listen to talk radio. Negativity on this level can be very very damaging.

Yeah he did have plenty of time to throw.

The elephants put in a good effort for a change.

You make a good point about his concussion.

But this is over the top...

I hope TE doesn't read the papers or listen to talk radio. Negativity on this level can be very very damaging.

its more the fact that apposing D's only need to rush 4 and can drop 7 to cover 3-5 recievers..TE stands there because no one is open to throw to..the apposing D's co knows that TE will stand till either someone gets open or one of the 4 rushers gets to him...

its more the fact that apposing D's only need to rush 4 and can drop 7 to cover 3-5 recievers..TE stands there because no one is open to throw to..the apposing D's co knows that TE will stand till either someone gets open or one of the 4 rushers gets to him...

The Browns only rushed 3 a majority of the time. It almost reminded me of Belichik and the Jets against Flutie. The few passes that he completed downfield were thread the needle. Dump-offs and running the ball were the way to go. On a positive note, I thought we played well from the 2nd quarter on. Huge plays from special teams, offense moved the ball methodically, and defense was stout except for the long run. That's the formula for this team. Not Trenting forcing the ball downfield.

Did u watch the F'in game? The announcers even pointed out multiple open receivers that Trent never threw to and wondered why?

Did u watch the F'in game? The announcers even pointed out multiple open receivers that Trent never threw to and wondered why?

Cleveland was rushing 4 most of the night and dropping everyone else into coverage. EVEN SO, the Bills receivers were still getting open and Trent was *still* waiting too long to throw it. He had no confidence that he could zip the ball in there and would wait to see the receiver come open before throwing.

Jaworski was right....he wasn't throwing the ball anticipating the receiver to be there. When he did, the ball would be late or behind the receiver. The 2nd & 3rd INTs were on Trent because of this.

There were plenty of open receivers. When u have that much time people get open.

QB's have always been brought back too soon after concussions- it is a travesty that Troy Aikman played against us in Superbowl XVIII...he still can't remember a lot of that game. While some of what is going on with Trent may be lingering effects, and some from a poor offensive line and lack of a running game, you have to look at the facts.

He is playing a lot like JP did last year- missing wide open guys, not seeing open guys- he is a young QB. This was going to happen. The Bills can deal with it until he comes out of it, or they can make the same mistake they did with JP and pull the plug too soon.