My source at One Bills Drive tells me...

Buftex

From yesterday Buffalo News:

Link

Quote from article:

The commissioner also defended the overall behavior of the crowds in Ralph Wilson Stadium. The Bills, he said, “have great fans, and I wouldn’t consider them the rowdiest.”

This sounds like the same source that name Whitner as one of the banned substance users

Not to be nit-picky or anything, but you will notice those quotes from Goodell came on Monday morning, before the game. :lol:

Don't know if you are directing the Whitner thing at me, but I never said anything about Whitner...as for my source, I think they are solid, and haven't given me boggus info before...who knows, from those quotes, before the game Monday, maybe the commish was a little uptight, and overreacting, to all the negative attention Bills fans have gotten nationally, as of late.

I don't know, I wasn't at the game...I love going to Bills games in Buffalo, and love the rowdy atmosphere. I have been to many Bills road games, and I can tell you, what is considered "mild or mellow" would be considered rowdy in a lot of NFL citys. Remember, more and more, this leauge is existing to please corporate types...not Joe the plummer, Joe Six pack...