My source at One Bills Drive tells me...

Buftex

elaborate please on "possible" bad behavior.

tv cameras showed just a loud crowd, nothing crazy...and yes, ESPN showed a glimpse of Goodell at the game before it started.

They didn't elaborate too much, just mentioned that the commish was very upset by the rowdiness, fights, and drunken hijinx...kind of made me homesick...on tv, anyways, it didn't seem as crazy as the Cowboys game...but, perhaps it was because the game was so crummy...

Roger Goodell made an unannounced appearence at tonights game...and was mortified by the behavior of Bills fans...was it that bad? Lots of fights and arressts I hear...

He should have been mortified at the behavior of the Bills coaching staff. Forget the fans. At least they paid to get in. Jaraun is actually getting paid to be there.

Roger Goodell made an unannounced appearence at tonights game...and was mortified by the behavior of Bills fans...was it that bad? Lots of fights and arressts I hear...

He was a featured guest speaker at the Monday Morning Quarterback Club so I highly doubt his presence at the game was a surprise. Dubious source so I'll assume dubious facts.

He was a featured guest speaker at the Monday Morning Quarterback Club so I highly doubt his presence at the game was a surprise. Dubious source so I'll assume dubious facts.

Sorry, I double checked. It wasn't a surprise that he was at the game, but it was a surprise that he showed up in the Bills admin suite, seemingly agitated by the game atmosphere.

Sorry, I double checked. It wasn't a surprise that he was at the game, but it was a surprise that he showed up in the Bills admin suite, seemingly agitated by the game atmosphere.

Maybe it was too loud for him. I'm sure he'll be happier next month in Toronto. You should be able to hear a pin drop.

I saw a guy throw another guy over the barricade outside the gates on the way out...then a girl came up and yelled at him and he punched her in the face.

He then got the sh-- kicked out of him by 3 guys...

Funny thing is...no police in sight.

From yesterday Buffalo News:

Link

Quote from article:

The commissioner also defended the overall behavior of the crowds in Ralph Wilson Stadium. The Bills, he said, “have great fans, and I wouldn’t consider them the rowdiest.”

This sounds like the same source that name Whitner as one of the banned substance users

We've had rowdier crowds in Morgantown than there were Monday night. However, there were plenty of drunken idiots turned away at the gates...which held everyone up and made me miss half of the first quarter and Trents first 2 INTs...

We've had rowdier crowds in Morgantown than there were Monday night. However, there were plenty of drunken idiots turned away at the gates...which held everyone up and made me miss half of the first quarter and Trents first 2 INTs...

Consider yourself lucky then...

By the way, how about those Bearcats? Nice bloomers in your avatar...hopefully all of the girls don't wear granny panties in Morgantown B-)