Hire Bobby April

Justice

I'd love to see the Bills fire Dick, or is it Vagina, Jauron. This guy simply sucks. He coaches not to lose. But that strategy almost always backfires and is the main reason for all of the Bills' losses under the watch of Dick Jauron.

I'm not really upset with the decision to run the ball and try to win the game with a successful field goal attempt, but what I do call into question is Jauron's painful m.o. to show his hand by bringing in Shouman and Fine to telegraph the run. That's just plain stupid.

At this point the Browns are on their heels. They don't know if the Bills will pass or run the ball. They will try their best to throw in some coverages to defend against the run and the pass. Buffalo's ground game would've had a better chance to move the ball against these types of defenses.

Let's face it. Jauron doesn't have what it takes to succeed as a head coach. He will always be a 7 & 9 coach or worse. Bobby April, on the hand, always has his special teams playing at a top notch level. There's no reason to think that he can't possibly be just as successful as the head chief. We can name him intermin coach and make him earn the top job next year.

This strategy can also have a negative effect as well. If the Bills don't do well and Bobby April doesn't get the head job than we run the risk of losing him as our special teams coach as well.

I'm willing to take that chance. Jauron is a loser and always will be a loser. I can't wait to see him go.

I am a realist though, and I know that Ralph Wilson wont let Jauron go, but there is a silver lining in all this doom and gloom. The only way Buffalo can finally become a great team is by losing big one more year so that we can get another top ten draft pick slot in the draft. Only this time we need to hit home runs on our selections. We all know that Mr Wilson will never break the bank on free agents. Top draft picks are what the Bills need to take it to the next level.

I'd love to see the Bills fire Dick, or is it Vagina, Jauron. This guy simply sucks. He coaches not to lose. But that strategy almost always backfires and is the main reason for all of the Bills' losses under the watch of Dick Jauron.

I'm not really upset with the decision to run the ball and try to win the game with a successful field goal attempt, but what I do call into question is Jauron's painful m.o. to show his hand by bringing in Shouman and Fine to telegraph the run. That's just plain stupid.

At this point the Browns are on their heels. They don't know if the Bills will pass or run the ball. They will try their best to throw in some coverages to defend against the run and the pass. Buffalo's ground game would've had a better chance to move the ball against these types of defenses.

Let's face it. Jauron doesn't have what it takes to succeed as a head coach. He will always be a 7 & 9 coach or worse. Bobby April, on the hand, always has his special teams playing at a top notch level. There's no reason to think that he can't possibly be just as successful as the head chief. We can name him intermin coach and make him earn the top job next year.

This strategy can also have a negative effect as well. If the Bills don't do well and Bobby April doesn't get the head job than we run the risk of losing him as our special teams coach as well.

I'm willing to take that chance. Jauron is a loser and always will be a loser. I can't wait to see him go.

I am a realist though, and I know that Ralph Wilson wont let Jauron go, but there is a silver lining in all this doom and gloom. The only way Buffalo can finally become a great team is by losing big one more year so that we can get another top ten draft pick slot in the draft. Only this time we need to hit home runs on our selections. We all know that Mr Wilson will never break the bank on free agents. Top draft picks are what the Bills need to take it to the next level.

You know I like April too. He just seems like he knows strategy and how to motivate. This would save us having to blow the whole thing up (again).

I think we have the talent. Just a few more pieces are needed. But today I think DJ wrote his pink slip. I love him as a person. But his calling is not that of HC.

C