This last game has brought me to reality.

PIZ

I was a homer for so long, but this is just pathetic. Drew, as hard as it is to say, is done. The o-line is horrible. Time to move Williams to LG and have Jennings/Price battle it out at RT, get a legit, stay-healthy LT, and a strong-stay healthy C. I wouldn't risk putty Losman in with this o-line. Give Matthews a shot. Screw the trade value of Henry. Willis should start. Even with a crappy o-line the guy picks up yards. We need new blood on the d-line. Pat Williams and Sam Adams are both overpaid blobs. Schobel is the only one worth mentioning as solid. Offer Nate Clements and London Fletcher in a trade to Dallas (Newman sucks for them) to recoup a first rounder. Clements is a star in the making, but I'd rather spend the $ on a true LT than on a me-first corner and how many penalties has London Fletcher had this year (I know the guy makes a ton of tackles, but too much coin for a guy that doesn't produce points). Too much $ on defense compared to the offense. Spread the wealth. Drop any of the following in the offseason and I wouldn't be upset: Pat Williams, Sam Adams, London Fletcher (trade), Nate Clements (trade), Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Izell Reese, Pierson Prileau, Ryan Denney, Ross Tucker, Rian Lindell, Travis Henry, Jonas Jennings (guy can't stay healthy), Drew Bledsoe, (forgot about Josh Reed) and Tom Donahoe. It's sad. This team has stars but no identity. No one has the heart like they did in the early '90's.

Brian Moorman is the only consistent star on this team. Okay, I'm done venting.