The night the fan base...

YOOOOOO

I do think he cost us the game tonight (6 points off turnovers, plus without them we might have scored on a couple of those possessions to boot). Still, I agree that he needs to push through this and gain his confidence back. He is intelligent and has a hell of an arm. I think he can shake this off and as time goes on we'll see more of the good, less of the bad. I don't want to screw him up, start over w someone else etc. He's the guy.

Other than some moronic announcer saying so, what has Trent ever done to prove he is "intelligent"?

Have you seen him interviewed? Holy crap, he hogs all the U's and H's in the entire language with all the UUUUHHHHHs that come out of his mouth and the UUUHHHs that exude from his mug with that blank stare he has.

I will not even get into the arm thing other than to say now that it is November, you can see how many 20 yard passes we will ATTEMPT per game. ZERO.

I agree. This wasn't Trent's fault. He didn't help with his play in the first half, but he didn't cost the Bills this game.

how do you figure??????????????? wasn't trent's int's leading to field goals? didnt the bills lose by a field goal? go bills!

I agree. This wasn't Trent's fault. He didn't help with his play in the first half, but he didn't cost the Bills this game.

Sorry but he did His INT deep in our own end led to a FG, we lost by two. He was afaird to throw deep and played scared all night even tho he had all day to throw. he stared down recievers in the first half and we payed for it. If im the coaches i dont trust trent throwing on that final drive either and i wasnt surprised at all we ran it three times.

Im not sold yet and he better start playing well or yes the fan base will turn and the bills FO will have some second thoughts about offering JP a contract