If Bills fans and the Bills were in a real relationship...

Mikedag

It would be an abusive one we should have ended years ago. But we love them and we always think they will change

How cowardly was that? Say what you will about the Bills of the glory days. Boy I Love Losing Super bowls, and all that garbage at least they didn't play scared. They gave all they had and left it on the field. I used to think that the Bills had this black cloud over them. With the music city miracle, "just give it to em" , even last years monday night game, but they bring it on themselves. This team is the prevent defense. If you look up "play not to lose" in the dictionary you see a pic of DJ with that gaze up at the scoreboard.

How many of you wanted to see Jim shove Turk down and take the head set and call some plays with some balls on that lass drive? If he was still playing he would have laughed at those plays and fired a laser over the middle to Andre.

I at least thought they would win these three games and give us one of those late season "million things need to happen but we can still get in" runs before losing the last 2.

Its like the movie groundhog day, and this team is not getting past this day until they learn "You Play To Win The Game!"