Excellent article

about the outright LIES propagated by the leftist media willing to do ANYTHING to get thier boy the billionaire elected.

85952[/snapback]

Sorry, JSP, maybe I am crazy but doesn't that article/blog that you just posted clearly and obviously put the entire blame of those missing explosives squarely on the shoulders of the Bush Administration, and the blogger even boldened the operative sentence:

James Glanz, William J. Broad and David E. Sanger reported in The Times yesterday that some 380 tons of the kinds of powerful explosives used to destroy airplanes, demolish buildings, make missile warheads and trigger nuclear weapons have disappeared from one of the many places in Iraq that the United States failed to secure. The United Nations inspectors disdained by the Bush administration had managed to monitor the explosives for years. But they vanished soon after the United States took over the job. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was so bent on proving his theory of lightning warfare that he ignored the generals who said an understaffed and underarmed invasion force could rush to Baghdad, but couldn't hold the rest of the country, much less guard things like the ammunition dump.

Sorry, JSP, maybe I am crazy but doesn't that article/blog that you just posted clearly and obviously put the entire blame of those missing explosives squarely on the shoulders of the Bush Administration, and the blogger even boldened the operative sentence:

85976[/snapback]

Uh yeah, Knucklehead, you are crazy. that was a QUOTE FROM THE NY TIMES ARTICLE THE BLOGGER WAS EXPOSING. Please re-read it. It's even highlighted in gray so that the core of liberal politics can understand it. :angry:

Uh yeah, Knucklehead, you are crazy. that was a QUOTE FROM THE NY TIMES ARTICLE THE BLOGGER WAS EXPOSING. Please re-read it. It's even highlighted in gray so that the core of liberal politics can understand it. ;)

86021[/snapback]

Ah, I am not only crazy but as you correctly pointed out, in this instance, a knucklehead.

That said, I have done a little searching and it still appears to be true that the dump was watched and secured by the UN before the invasion, and then the US invaded and had knowledge of it and responsibility for it, and now the explosives are gone. I have seen nothing to refute the NYT editorial.

Uh yeah, Knucklehead, you are crazy. that was a QUOTE FROM THE NY TIMES ARTICLE THE BLOGGER WAS EXPOSING. Please re-read it. It's even highlighted in gray so that the core of liberal politics can understand it. ;)

86021[/snapback]

he does the same thing to me all the time. he acts as if it is our problem that he cannot read.

It was very clear who the quote was from, and I have only had one cup of coffee so far.

You should not expect more then he can give. It not his fault.

he does the same thing to me all the time. he acts as if it is our problem that he cannot read.

It was very clear who the quote was from, and I have only had one cup of coffee so far.

You should not expect more then he can give. It not his fault.

86185[/snapback]

Uh, assclown, read the post before yours. I admitted my mistake, acknowledged in public that in this instance I was clearly crazy and a knucklehead, and then went on. That is something that you never do even though you are proved wrong on a daily basis, nor does your fearless leader.

Uh, assclown, read the post before yours. I admitted my mistake, acknowledged in public that in this instance I was clearly crazy and a knucklehead, and then went on. That is something that you never do even though you are proved wrong on a daily basis, nor does your fearless leader.

86201[/snapback]

umm, buttmonkey...my fearless leader is Jesus Crist. need I say more.

By the way I did not see your post therebefore I made mine, but it is good to see you come clean every now and then. look the reality is...you have a lot more catchin up to do. ;)

umm, buttmonkey...my fearless leader is Jesus Crist. need I say more.

By the way I did not see your post therebefore I made mine, but it is good to see you come clean every now and then. look the reality is...you have a lot more catchin up to do. ;)

86265[/snapback]

If that were true, and Jesus Christ is your fearless leader, what do you think Jesus Christ's opinion of your love of mankind, your neighbor, those less fortunate than you, the Arabs, the Canadians, the Democrats, the liberals, and anyone else who doesn't have your fair and balanced POV. I have an opinion, He would be ashamed.

If that were true, and Jesus Christ is your fearless leader, what do you think Jesus Christ's opinion of your love of mankind, your neighbor, those less fortunate than you, the Arabs, the Canadians, the Democrats, the liberals, and anyone else who doesn't have your fair and balanced POV. I have an opinion, He would be ashamed.

86291[/snapback]

Probably not the best idea to try and speak for that guy or his dad.