New Zealand Bills backers are ready!

It's noon on Tuesday right now down here... I'm home from work... beers have been chilling since this morning... wings are about to be thrown in the oven and ESPN is on on the big screen.

Oh yeah... the wifes at work and the kids are at school.

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

It's noon on Tuesday right now down here... I'm home from work... beers have been chilling since this morning... wings are about to be thrown in the oven and ESPN is on on the big screen.

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Good stuff kiwi.

LETS GO BUFFALO

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding, Kiwi. So, do the Kiwi Bills Backers consist of anyone other than you?

I would insist that my children skip school for this. :unsure:

They did last year for the Cowboys game.

They can watch todays game this evening when ESPN replays it.

There was NO WAY I was going to not watch the live game.

I only get to watch the Bills if they get a MNF game, otherwise "American Football" isn't shown down here.

:unsure:

Only comment

wings are about to be thrown in the oven

If you want to be a *real* Buffalo fan you need to purchase a deep fryer and make *real* wings :lol: (I say this as my wife is frying the first batch on the deck now B-) )

Let's make a new Antipodal Bills Backers Club! It's 1.30 AM here in Italy and it will be a loooong night here!

Go Bills!

Outstanding. I hope you don't have to go to work, in the morning. Wait, it's Italy, you never really have to go to work, do you?

Salute!

:unsure:

Outstanding. I hope you don't have to go to work, in the morning. Wait, it's Italy, you never really have to go to work, do you?

I will be at work tomorrow morning, as usual. I can easily afford an almost sleepless night, sometimes, but another L would be unbearable. My students must be rooting for the Bills, tonight :unsure:

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

have a ball man...we are warming up with the ABs/Ireland game here...setanta is just getting around to showing it 2 days later. at least we get tomorrow's munster game live!