Is this "The Quitter Bowl"?

1billsfan

Cleveland gets called out as quitters this week.

The Bills lose three straight AFC East games in lackluster fashion and now know their season is on the line if they lose this home game tonight to the Browns.

Either way one team wins and one team will be seen as quitters. So with that, have fun watching the game! :unsure:

Cleveland gets called out as quitters this week.

The Bills lose three straight AFC East games in lackluster fashion and now know their season is on the line if they lose this home game tonight to the Browns.

Either way one team wins and one team will be seen as quitters. So with that, have fun watching the game! :unsure:

On Tiricos show on ESPN Radio early (live from Buffalo), Tirico kept saying, "we will preview tonights Bills/Browns game", to which Van Pelt would reply "Do we have to? De we have to talk about the baby dog bowl?"

I gotta admitt, I was thrilled that this was a MNF game, before the season started, but the poor play by both teams has taken some of the fun out of it...but stiil, it is MNF, and it is the Bills...last weeks 49ers/Cardinals game was one of the most entertaining games I watched so far this season. All hope is not lost...Bills are still alive...7 games to go...

The real downer, stuck in the middle of Texas, no really good wings or pizza to be had. As all of you are sitting back in WNY, crack an OV for me!

Cleveland fans must see the writing on the wall...where I work it's pretty well known that I'm a Bills fan, yet no one has really given me any grief this week and no one is really talking about the game. It's eerily quiet in Browns country....