pitt- charger game

mjohns85

how obvious was it that the refs and vegas were involved in this game?

Yea cause everyone knew that play was going to happen and they could screw everyone that way. This is such a stupid topic, there is no way the fix was in, you couldnt predict that play no matter what. It was a bad call, they screwed up and thats it

Yea cause everyone knew that play was going to happen and they could screw everyone that way. This is such a stupid topic, there is no way the fix was in, you couldnt predict that play no matter what. It was a bad call, they screwed up and thats it

It seemed weird to me for sure so I checked on GvG and it was in fact fixed.

what about the "holding" call that wiped out a pitt td and forced them to kick a field goal on their final possesion?

When a QB overthrows a wide open receiver, or when a running back inexplicably fumbles a ball, nobody accuses them of gambling on the game. But when a ref blows a call, the fix is in?

Would the review show a forward pass ?? Enough to change the play called on the field?

Music city miracle was another joke.

Would the review show a forward pass ?? Enough to change the play called on the field?

Music city miracle was another joke.

I believe the reason they didn't change the call was because it didn't affect the outcome of the game, as it was the last play of the game. In fact, Polamalu was dumb for returning the ball and potentially risking a fumble. He should have just fallen to the ground.

When a QB overthrows a wide open receiver, or when a running back inexplicably fumbles a ball, nobody accuses them of gambling on the game. But when a ref blows a call, the fix is in?

I have.

And it has happened in pro sports.

Football isn't neccessarily immune.

Where do people get the idea that it is impossible for it to happen?

There is no such thing as it being impossible.

Not with the kind of money involved here.

I have.

And it has happened in pro sports.

Football isn't neccessarily immune.

Where do people get the idea that it is impossible for it to happen?

There is no such thing as it being impossible.

Not with the kind of money involved here.

I wasn't implying that athletes don't gamble. In fact, I'm sure that some of them do. My point was that everybody is just so much quicker to jump on the referees. When they make an honest mistake (because they are human) everybody is out for their blood.