Back on Track Tonight. Nothing like a MNF Win!!

CJPearl2

I'll be the first to admit that this 3 game losing streak has hit me hard. I've watched less ESPN, surfed the web less (sorry TBD), and tried to protect myself from the tough losses the past couple weeks.

But having said that, tonight is when it all starts up again. We win tonight, we go into a 3 game set against teams we can beat (including Miami at home/Toronto). But we need it to start tonight. And there is no place better to do that than at home, on Monday Night-!@#$ing Football in the SNOW!! Where would you rather be than in Buffalo, in the Snow, on MNF? Let's do it, boys!!

Go Bills!!

I'll be the first to admit that this 3 game losing streak has hit me hard. I've watched less ESPN, surfed the web less (sorry TBD), and tried to protect myself from the tough losses the past couple weeks.

But having said that, tonight is when it all starts up again. We win tonight, we go into a game set against teams we can beat (including Miami at home/Toronto). But we need it to start tonight. And there is no place better to do that than at home, on Monday Night-!@#$ing Football in the SNOW!! Where would you rather be than in Buffalo, in the Snow, on MNF? Let's do it, boys!!

Go Bills!!

You said it, brother. There are few games that I've been more pumped for.

Me too! It's amazing what these 3 losses have done to what I had come to believe was a routine -ATH, PTI, NFL Network, even Berman -couldn't get enough.. It has to be that I felt like a worm peeking out of the ground for the first time -given this longest era of non-playoff years.

The past few weeks have brought me back to a dim reality. I've re-secured my 'Doom shield', but I'll be cheerin' like hell from my living room tonight!.

While I hope the Bills can 'get it back', the rest of the division is rolling!

Go Bills!

Me too! It's amazing what these 3 losses have done to what I had come to believe was a routine -ATH, PTI, NFL Network, even Berman -couldn't get enough.. It has to be that I felt like a worm peeking out of the ground for the first time -given this longest era of non-playoff years.

The past few weeks have brought me back to a dim reality. I've re-secured my 'Doom shield', but I'll be cheerin' like hell from my living room tonight!.

While I hope the Bills can 'get it back', the rest of the division is rolling!

Go Bills!

"Doom Shield." That is perfect.

But having said that, tonight is when it all starts up again. We win tonight, we go into a 3 game set against teams we can beat (including Miami at home/Toronto). But we need it to start tonight. And there is no place better to do that than at home, on Monday Night-!@#$ing Football in the SNOW!! Where would you rather be than in Buffalo, in the Snow, on MNF? Let's do it, boys!!

Go Bills!!

Let's hope that tonight turns it around.

I really don't want a game in the snow though, last years Cleveland game was possibly the most boring game I've ever seen.

I will settle for heavy snow every time that the Browns are on offense though.

Go Bills!!

If only our team would show the same kind of enthusiasm as you did in this post.

I'm prepared for another classic Dick Jauron "play not to lose, but lose anyways" special where his team plays everything tight and close to the vest against a Browns team hell bent on winning which means as the clock hits double zeros, the Bills throw another "L" shaped log on the losing streak fire. Sorry, but I have no faith in our head coach.

I do hope you're the one who's right though!