Anybody buy Aud seats this past weekend?

RayFinkle

Audfarewell.com

For out of towners, or those who forgot:

ONLINE AUCTION OF PREMIUM SEATS

An online auction to bid on premium "blue seats" and dasherboards from the Aud is scheduled to begin on Monday, November 17th at 8pm and conclude on Monday, November 24th at 8pm. Approximately 100 sets of original blue seats will be available for bidding on in pairs of 2, sets of 3, and sets of 4.

A few dasherboard panels, many of which still contain the advertiser logos, will also be available for auction.

A portion of the proceeds from the auctions will be used to build a memorial to the Aud on or near the site which is being cleared for downtown economic development.

I bought a set of blues this past weekend. I am going to be mounting them in my rec room someday. Good stuff.

Audfarewell.com

For out of towners, or those who forgot:

I bought a set of blues this past weekend. I am going to be mounting them in my rec room someday. Good stuff.

I want in on that auction, but Fug me if a I can find it on that site. Anyway, goes to next week, so will look once its open and running. I would love a pair for porch outside where I watch every Bills and Sebre game. How friggen cool would that be to watch the Sabres in Blue seat drinking a Blue??? HA too cool

I want in on that auction, but Fug me if a I can find it on that site. Anyway, goes to next week, so will look once its open and running. I would love a pair for porch outside where I watch every Bills and Sebre game. How friggen cool would that be to watch the Sabres in Blue seat drinking a Blue??? HA too cool

It isn't starting until 8pm tonight. I think it will be on E-bay.

where are the orange seats? my parents had season tickets first row oranges for as long as i can remember, would love to get my hands on a pair of those!

Only Blue section (all wood) are being sold. The other seats were trashed due to mold and other crud growing on them after years of neglect.

where are the orange seats? my parents had season tickets first row oranges for as long as i can remember, would love to get my hands on a pair of those!

We had Sabres season tickets in the early 80's, for about 4 years, fifth row in the oranges, around the 20 yard line (if it were a football field) left side of the players tunnel......good times!

We had Sabres season tickets in the early 80's, for about 4 years, fifth row in the oranges, around the 20 yard line (if it were a football field) left side of the players tunnel......good times!

endzone above the goal the sabres defended twice for us. i remember the long walk down the steep, steep, steep stairs with my dad worrying i was going to tumble, crazy in all the games i went to nobody ever did.

i actually helped myself to an exit sign on the way out of the last game there but lost it moving out of my dorm in college, bummer...