MNF game feed

PhilsBills

Does ESPN.com have a live feed of the MNF games? I am one of 12 people in the free world that is using rabbit ears, but I do have internet! I can go to friends/families houses to watch the game, but was considering watching at home on the laptop if possible. Thanks for any info and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching channel 7 as I got ready for work this morning and I think they said they were going to carry the game. If that doesn't work, then it sucks to be you. I will be watching the game on my 36" tv, eating fodd that is not good for me, and drinking beverages that will give me horrendous gas tomorrow. At least that is my plan unless some a-hole with a handful of mylar balloons does something stupid!

I was watching channel 7 as I got ready for work this morning and I think they said they were going to carry the game. If that doesn't work, then it sucks to be you. I will be watching the game on my 36" tv, eating fodd that is not good for me, and drinking beverages that will give me horrendous gas tomorrow. At least that is my plan unless some a-hole with a handful of mylar balloons does something stupid!

The league does air games locally (Cleveland and Buffalo) that are normally on cable.