NFL Films to Film NYC Bills Backers

BillsNYC

NFL Films is coming to film the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers tonight at McFadden's, they're going to have Michelle Beisner there reporting for the show "Starting 11" on NFL Network. Will post date/time it will air, but will be on sometime this week. If you're in the area, come on down!

www.nycbbb.com

NFL Films is coming to film the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers tonight at McFadden's, they're going to have Michelle Beisner there reporting for the show "Starting 11" on NFL Network. Will post date/time it will air, but will be on sometime this week. If you're in the area, come on down!

www.nycbbb.com

Anyone here planning on going to Kelly's in the East Village tonight? Anyone usually go there?

www.nycbbb.com

I went to McFadden's one Sunday while in Midtown for a business trip. Wild time. My wife who does not have much interest in football loved it. Rowdy bunch, they do the Bills and WNY proud. Proved to those walking by on the street that Bills fans are beer drinkers with a football problem.

Realistically, by what time would one need to get there on a Monday Night before getting shut out?

They're going to start shooting by 6:30 and need the bar packed by then, so I have a feeling you won't be able to get in after 6 (also when the special starts)

Calico Jack's is right next door and has the same special with the game on all tvs, so you can always go there. If packed, wouldn't be surprised if they go over there and do some interviews as well.

They're going to start shooting by 6:30 and need the bar packed by then, so I have a feeling you won't be able to get in after 6 (also when the special starts)

Calico Jack's is right next door and has the same special with the game on all tvs, so you can always go there. If packed, wouldn't be surprised if they go over there and do some interviews as well.

Calico Jack's is also better suited for people taking their kids with them. No, it is not the "family section", but it is not quite as crazy as McFaddens and still has the Buffalo atmosphere. Personally I would want to be there in the afternoon, especially if you want a table!

BillsNYC do you know GG and Phil M. and Matt F. ? They are friends of SDS from the early days. I probably met you there with Babyrock (she and I were in the "best of" photo album for 2006 I believe). Babyrock said there is a third place trying to get some of the overflow now too.

Footage will air on Starting 11 on NFL Network this Friday at 11am. They filmed for 3 quarters, was pretty cool. Will be tons of McFadden's shots in it.

If they were only there for 3 quarters we get to see fans that are merely depressed and angry then? Did they miss any suicides at the end of the game?

What a game to film - Bills fans watching the team get beat - we're such a fun bunch when we're pumped up and winning...