I know nothing about women

Dear Abby.

Should I listen to advice from 50 year old losers on my Buffalo Bills message boards, or should I go with my instincts?

I know I shouldn't have put my emotions on a message board but they're so knowledgeable about everything from currency exchanges to stealing music.

Signed

Lonely Bills fan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Abby.

Should I listen to advice from 50 year old losers on my Buffalo Bills message boards, or should I go with my instincts?

I know I shouldn't have put my emotions on a message board but they're so knowledgeable about everything from currency exchanges to stealing music.

Signed

Lonely Bills fan

I would think that, if someone had instincts that had led them to good decisions on these things, in the past, they wouldn't post those questions here.

This way they get to peruse a variety of moronic advice...and also mine, of course. <_<

Dear Abby.

Signed

Lonely Bills fan

Dear Abby.

Should I listen to advice from a conservative A-hole who doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself or should I listen to people who care about others?

Signed

Lonely Bills fan

I would think that, if someone had instincts that had led them to good decisions on these things, in the past, they wouldn't post those questions here.

This way they get to peruse a variety of moronic advice...and also mine, of course. <_<

Of course. Mine wouldn't be that I've been married for almost 20 years. Or me having children would give me any right to give advice accordingly.

You?

Dear Abby.

Should I listen to advice from a conservative A-hole who doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself or should I listen to people who care about others?

Signed

Lonely Bills fan

Shouldnt you be starting a new thread and then bumping it for the next six weeks?

Kids <_<

Of course. Mine wouldn't be that I've been married for almost 20 years. Or me having children would give me any right to give advice accordingly.

You?

Well, as I am ever single, still have many fabulous female friends, and have dated (and had long term relationships with) women most would think (and have said) were FAR above my league...many of whom I am still friendly with...I'd say I'm a perfect person to give this sort of advice. But, then again, I'm biased.

Now, if he was asking questions about settling down with her, or wondering about changing diapers, and such, I wouldn't think my advice would be all that valuable.

You?

Married for 12 years and have 2 kids. And as I said, I thought my wife was sending me mixed signals. I'm perfectly qualified to answer.

Then again, no woman has ever been out of my league. <_<

Well, as I am ever single, still have many fabulous female friends, and have dated (and had long term relationships with) women most would think (and have said) were FAR above my league...many of whom I am still friendly with...I'd say I'm a perfect person to give this sort of advice. But, then again, I'm biased.

Now, if he was asking questions about settling down with her, or wondering about changing diapers, and such, I wouldn't think my advice would be all that valuable.

Thats OK, you gay people dont have to defend yourself here. I voted for your full rights here in Florida.

Thats OK, you gay people dont have to defend yourself here. I voted for your full rights here in Florida.

<_<

Yes, I freely admit it. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body (and not a very attractive one, either).

Married for 12 years and have 2 kids. And as I said, I thought my wife was sending me mixed signals. I'm perfectly qualified to answer.

Then again, no woman has ever been out of my league. ;)

Cheers to you my Bills friend. 12 or 20, we're still in the same boat. We may have the oars but they have the rudder, if you know what I mean. <_<

I have a situation where I am great friends with this girl (not the abused girl I know- different girl), but she lives with a guy who is a great guy and my friend. She is the greatest girl I have ever met in my life and we hang out all the time. She comes over to my place a few times a week and we probably spend 20+ hours together a week. We are big fans of one another. Well her sister really likes me too and my friend has been trying to set me up with her sister. I love my friend and if I hook up with her sister that will blow any chance ever of hooking up with my friend down the road. Her sister constantly calls and texts me and is always saying "we should hang out". I don't know how to play this

Sounds like you have an outside shot at a 3-some with sisters!! <_<

I thought for sure you wrapped up your sign and decided to take you usual sabbatical. From what I hear another one of your ilk, Kelly the dog is available. 50 and single who thinks they're a lesbian trapped in a mans body. Can I come to the wedding?

I don't think two guys in the 50's, who have never been married are planning anything soon. And, of course, we wouldn't want to break the law, in Calif.

I don't, and I have much respect for their relationship. But her sister is really aggressively pursuing me. I am such great friends with the girl that I would not want to do anything do jeopardize that. It is a delicate issue if I hook up with her sister. My friend wants that I think but it could be a pandora's box

OK, now I'm confused. Which one is Pandora, the friend chick or her sister?

And frankly I think your post is a little risque even for "Off the Wall".