The Sunday Thread...

Heitz

Man, the Monday night game makes Sundays tough. Anyone been watching other games today?

Stupid Raiders blew it for us and lost to the Phins. Willie Mac had 18 yards on 9 carries. The Giants are really, really good. The weather in Pittsburgh looks GREAT for an NFL game - this should be a fun one...

Seriously though, I wish we could just fast forward to tomorrow night! GO BILLS!

As I said in another thread, Denver, Miami, Indy all almost lost. And in typical Buffalo fashion, they ALL came out on top.

In other words, this has been a pretty bad Buffalo weekend for sports. Sabres lose 6-1, and 5-2 (after leading 2-1 late in the third), and all the teams the Bills would like to see lose, win.

As I said in another thread, Denver, Miami, Indy all almost lost. And in typical Buffalo fashion, they ALL came out on top.

In other words, this has been a pretty bad Buffalo weekend for sports. Sabres lose 6-1, and 5-2 (after leading 2-1 late in the third), and all the teams the Bills would like to see lose, win.

u expected less? this is Buffalo..The secret to happiness is low expectations

After watching several teams that play the 4-3 and play it well, I'm convinced that it all comes down to the DL presence and pass rushh ability. Watching Philli, Tenn, and even Arz makes you realize it all starts and ends with the big boys up front. On a side note if and when Haynesworth becomes unrestricted I would not at all be apposed to offering everything and including the Horseshoe Falls if nec. To get him in here!! What a beast!! BTW all those teams that have success with the 4-3 don't have all pro at each spot but def. have some players. <_<