Dolphins win on last second FG

PromoTheRobot

It was too much to hope for. The Faiders did what they do...blow games. Miami-17 Oakland-15. Now the Bills are dead last in the AFC East. I guess we'll find out Monday if our team has anything to protect in their cups.

PTR

I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. This has the smell of a five-game losing streak, IMO.

A five-game losing streak? Are you expecting them to lose at KC next weekend as well?

KC has been playing a LOT better the past three weeks. I daresay, they've even played better than the Bills have. They've shown signs of life. I'm not taking any team for granted any more. Not with this coaching staff and bunch of players.

KC has been playing a LOT better the past three weeks. I daresay, they've even played better than the Bills have. They've shown signs of life. I'm not taking any team for granted any more. Not with this coaching staff and bunch of players.

They've played better than the Bills, no question about it, but I know we'll destroy them. Remember, DJ wins all his games against the bad teams.

Well if you're going to predict they'll lose to KC, might as well predict a 10-game losing streak.

Actually, I think the Dolphins have done an amazing job this season. 6-4 after 1-15 last year (that should have been 0-16, had Stover made a field goal he missed in the 4th quarter). I know that may be unpopular here, but it's a fact.

Sporano might be coach of the year for that job, but I think much of the credit should go to Bill Parcells. He got Chad Pennington and apparently removed all of the dead wood.

I see a lot of similarities between this Dols team and the one Nick Saban took to a 9-7 record in 2005, after going 4-12 in 2004. Next year will be the true test. And Parcells' success with his teams has been on a steady decline since the Giants, to the point that the Cowboys didn't even win a playoff game with him.

I see a lot of similarities between this Dols team and the one Nick Saban took to a 9-7 record in 2005, after going 4-12 in 2004. Next year will be the true test. And Parcells' success with his teams has been on a steady decline since the Giants, to the point that the Cowboys didn't even win a playoff game with him.

Maybe, but people forget that the Cowboys had not been to the playoffs in the five seasons before Parcells arrived.

Another situation where Parcells got the most out of his players...and then some.

Maybe, but people forget that the Cowboys had not been to the playoffs in the five seasons before Parcells arrived.

That's the same situation for Miami (6 seasons, actually).

Another situation where Parcells got the most out of his players...and then some.

Well, they made the playoffs under Wade last year, yet still couldn't win a playoff game.