Donovan McNabb playing well

RLflutie7

As a long-time basher of McNabb, I will say that he has been playing well this year. He blew a couple of games, but he has stopped that stupid running all the time.

I will say I don't like black QBs because they tend to run too much and if you look at the stats, it's true. Vince Young just wants to rush the ball and he's learned that's not going to work in the NFL, or at least he should have learned. Time will tell.

McNabb, however, has stopped the stupidity. He also doesn't hold the ball forever, like he used to, and then turn around and run with it. I never used to enjoy watching him play, but now I can say I actually enjoy watching him play.

He's still not the most accurate passer, but at least he's looking at all the wideouts and then throwing the ball.

As a long-time basher of McNabb, I will say that he has been playing well this year. He blew a couple of games, but he has stopped that stupid running all the time.

I will say I don't like black QBs because they tend to run too much and if you look at the stats, it's true. Vince Young just wants to rush the ball and he's learned that's not going to work in the NFL, or at least he should have learned. Time will tell.

McNabb, however, has stopped the stupidity. He also doesn't hold the ball forever, like he used to, and then turn around and run with it. I never used to enjoy watching him play, but now I can say I actually enjoy watching him play.

He's still not the most accurate passer, but at least he's looking at all the wideouts and then throwing the ball.

Mcnabb has a career rating of over 86 with 184 TD and only 84 interceptions and a 5.9 YPC average rushing the ball. I'll take that for the Bills right now. He's had a very nice career.

He's struggling today.

A fumble, two interceptions, 11/23, 142 yards (44 off a screen to Buckhalter). PHI has five 1st downs, 2 of 7 on 3rd down conversions, and are down 10 - 3 to the 1 and 8 B'gals.

Bad news - CIN wr/pr Antonio Chatman taken off the field on a stretcher. Cervical injury.

EDIT - x-rays negative. He was on the field for 10 min or so.

EDIT - McNabb tosses his 3rd pick.

Can the Bungles get their 2nd win of the season?

OT...dunno. They've lost SS Ndukwe, LG Whitworth, LT Jones is playing injured. I think Fitzpatrick has been sacked 7 times, perhaps more. They took NYG into OT in game 2, where Palmer went down.

If they win, it would be only their second 2 - game win streak in their last 28 games.

McNabb's launched 50 so far... :lol:

He's been playing well, all things considered. He's a hard hitter...I assume his time out of the league caused an attitude adjustment.

I hope for his sake, it has.

And could this game be the first tie in awhile?

I guess he really makes me look bad now. To not know about overtime rules explains why he wanted to run the ball, rather than throw the ball, coming out of college. To me he would never throw the ball and now it seems he probably didn't really understand the passing game. He was never that good. He was hyped by the media to an extreme because he was booed on draft day.

Tom Jackson compared it to knowing that if you write a check with no money in the bank you know it's going to bounce. He should have known the rules. And if he didn't know the rules, why didn't he know.