I don't like Spam!

/dev/null

One of the easiest breakfasts you can make: a bag of hash browns and a can of diced Spam, browned in a cast-iron skillet. A staple of my childhood, growing up in a single-parent home.

One of the easiest breakfasts you can make: a bag of hash browns and a can of diced Spam, browned in a cast-iron skillet. A staple of my childhood, growing up in a single-parent home.

Even easier breakfast: Hardees 2 Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits. A staple of bachelorhood

Anybody have egg in bread for breakfasts? I've also heard it referred to as a hobo breakfast. You take a slice of bread and cut a hole in it. I use a glass and press down to make the hole in the bread. You then put it in a pan with butter on the bottom of the bread and top of the bread let that cook for a little and then break an egg in the center. I also take the bread disk and cook that too. halfway cooked flip it over remove a short time later and serve. :lol:

I've gotten back into making them.

Anyhoo, great stuff from the article.

...while still putting something that resembles meat on the table. :w00t:

“We’ve seen a double-digit increase in the sale of rice and beans,” said Teena Massingill

What a douche. :wallbash:

Jerry’s Other Place sells a Spamburger for $6.29. Johnny’s “Spamarama” menu includes eggs Benedict with Spam for $7.35. At Steve’s Pizza, a medium Spam and pineapple pizza costs $11.58.

That's expensive crap.

“The best thing was Spam brownies,” he said, with more or less a straight face. <_<

Far Side

Even easier breakfast: Hardees 2 Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits. A staple of bachelorhood

Haven't seen a Hardee's in years, and I don't think there's one within a three-hour drive of me. Other than that ...

Sheetz Shmiscuits are a workable substitute, though. I'm working midnights this weekend; maybe I'll stop by on the way home in the morning for my dose of artery-hardeners.