OOOOOWWWWWW! OOOOOOWWWWWW!

Steely Dan

1. Linkage

We have a small mining claim in an area called Ghost Canyon [in Southern California]. We set up a stealth camera because it was hunting season and we wanted to protect our equipment. The following week [7/25/07] this was in the photos. This photo has not been altered other than converting it into a negative.

<_<

2. Another one

:w00t:

3. Too funny!

4. Creepy!!

5. Ghost of Gettysburg!

SCARRRRRYYYYY, SCARRRRYYYYY!!! AIIIIGHHHH!!!

If there are ghosts anywhere in this world Gettysburg makes as much sense as anywhere, but for the life of me I don't know what those folks see in that window.

I didn't see it at first either. Look at the window and from the left go up two and over one. You should see a face-like thing looking out.

For the life of me I do not see anything in that picture with the log. Help me out.

Look at the log like it's a guy's face looking away from the picture. On the left of the log you should see a blemish that looks like an eye. On the side of the log there is a bump that looks like a nose.

You bastard! :lol:

:lol:

You have to admit it is creepy!!

Look at the log like it's a guy's face looking away from the picture. On the left of the log you should see a blemish that looks like an eye. On the side of the log there is a bump that looks like a nose.

:lol:

You have to admit it is creepy!!

It's creepier than any of those ghost pictures. :lol:

Who has the link of the last ghost picture that gave you the surprise at the end? The one that made you jump?

Here it is. I sent it to a friend who couldn't see it because he didn't try long enough. Then one night at 11:30 when his wife and kid were in bed he decided to try it again. He said he screamed so loud and jumped back that he was lucky he didn't make the chair fall over or wake up his kid and wife. :unsure: