If the Bills do not make the playoffs and Dick gets the 3 year ext.

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

that would be the last straw, if they really rewarded dick for failing again. i would renounce my fanship forever

If you think this is bad, you should have tried living through the 2-14 years. Since I refused to "renounce" my fanship then, I sure as hell will not renounce it now.

Somebody else posted earlier they would give up their fanship when they died. I will extend that thought with:

"Or the day the Bills leave Buffalo for good."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're witnessing the same crap that the sabres management pulled. i'm in my late 20s so i have not seen the crud that you all have seen from these sports teams in their most pathetic days but i have not attended a sabres game and have not watched a sabres game since management screwed the fans over a couple years ago. why? because i am sane and rational. why waste time rooting for a franchise that isn't even trying to put a winning team together. i guess some of you have nothing better to do

we're witnessing the same crap that the sabres management pulled. i'm in my late 20s so i have not seen the crud that you all have seen from these sports teams in their most pathetic days but i have not attended a sabres game and have not watched a sabres game since management screwed the fans over a couple years ago. why? because i am sane and rational. why waste time rooting for a franchise that isn't even trying to put a winning team together. i guess some of you have nothing better to do

They aren't trying. <_<:w00t::lol::wallbash:

Ralph Wilson would have had to make some tough decisions MUCH earlier in his career here, had the fan base bonded together and said, "No, we won't keep buying your stupid tickets until you start spending your money like an NFL Owner does, to WIN, Ralph. That means grabbing a Superbowl Coach and GM from WINNERS, luring them away with CASH, and not settling for whatever "Small Market" teams are "supposed" to get (ie bottom of the barrel type sh--). Either that, Ralphie, or sell the team to someone who WILL spend his money on his team. To skimp and save on an NFL franchise is a slap in the face to the thousands of fans, the city, the community, the game of football itself, and we're not going to LET you do it this way anymore."

THAT would have given us a fighting chance the last 40 years, aside from the close calls with Marv, to actually WIN a Superbowl.

It's called a !@#$ing BOYCOTT, and if the human race weren't so full of idiots, we'd use them CONSTANTLY to get what we need from those who serve us.

Face it, we fans are not organized enough to do that. We fight one another in a heartbeat instead of focusing our disdain on the people who deserve it. But hey, cheer up, this only makes us like every other fan base, and society, ever created. Buncha lemmings with no backbone, brains, or organizational skills, who take what they give us because we don't work well enough together to affect real positive change.

So yeah, condemn a guy for saying the right thing, that he's gonna spend his money elsewhere because he finally recognizes an owner who doesn't give a rat's ass about the city and its fans enough to cough it up for them. Tell him what awesome "fans" you are. <_< You're just stupid. And the more of you that back each other up, the more stupid people there are, that's all. No strength in those kinds of numbers. None.

that is what i am saying. if enough of us stop supporting this BS owner who is absolutely screwing over the community he would be forced to change his ways. i don't see why others on here do not see that

that is what i am saying. if enough of us stop supporting this BS owner who is absolutely screwing over the community he would be forced to change his ways. i don't see why others on here do not see that

Because they're scared. The rich have that effect on the ignorant.

Lemme put it this way, as my comments are obviously going to incense everybody.

Are you fans of the TEAM, or fans of the current OWNER? Because if you are fans of the TEAM, that means you want them to succeed. Sticking by Ralph all these years has been a MISTAKE. All you need to do to see that is look at the empty trophy case.

He's a cheapskate who is about to make BANK off the team that has left us all crying year after year, and he lives in freaking DETROIT, people, you think he gives a rat's ASS about you???? Wake up.

Dick Jauron's latest self-humiliation was all I needed. Watching him stand there and not do anythign when Welker was CLEARLY out of bounds, and the flag sat there between his feet....I saw a man who does NOT want this bad enough.

Bill Parcells would have eaten that referee for lunch. So would Cowher.

But both guys are too expensive for Ralph the Cheapskate to even consider, and we have to stop supporting that kind of ownership.

we are hitting this right on the head and the ignorant folk on here just don't see it.

i fear that the people of WNY are so starved for entertainment/something to do that they would accept almost any level of quality from any major level sports team and ralph wilson's family as well as golisano's laughs all the way to the bank

Ralph Wilson would have had to make some tough decisions MUCH earlier in his career here, had the fan base bonded together and said, "No, we won't keep buying your stupid tickets until you start spending your money like an NFL Owner does, to WIN, Ralph. That means grabbing a Superbowl Coach and GM from WINNERS, luring them away with CASH, and not settling for whatever "Small Market" teams are "supposed" to get (ie bottom of the barrel type sh--). Either that, Ralphie, or sell the team to someone who WILL spend his money on his team. To skimp and save on an NFL franchise is a slap in the face to the thousands of fans, the city, the community, the game of football itself, and we're not going to LET you do it this way anymore."

THAT would have given us a fighting chance the last 40 years, aside from the close calls with Marv, to actually WIN a Superbowl.

It's called a !@#$ing BOYCOTT, and if the human race weren't so full of idiots, we'd use them CONSTANTLY to get what we need from those who serve us.

Face it, we fans are not organized enough to do that. We fight one another in a heartbeat instead of focusing our disdain on the people who deserve it. But hey, cheer up, this only makes us like every other fan base, and society, ever created. Buncha lemmings with no backbone, brains, or organizational skills, who take what they give us because we don't work well enough together to affect real positive change.

So yeah, condemn a guy for saying the right thing, that he's gonna spend his money elsewhere because he finally recognizes an owner who doesn't give a rat's ass about the city and its fans enough to cough it up for them. Tell him what awesome "fans" you are. <_< You're just stupid. And the more of you that back each other up, the more stupid people there are, that's all. No strength in those kinds of numbers. None.

There's plenty of things in life to get so fired up about that you'd choose to organize people in protest and execute boycotts or whatever. Doing so because the football franchise you follow doesn't win enough seems a bit skewed. Yeah, I get mad about this team as much as anyone. But I'm not going to organize people in protest about it....

But I guess I don't follow how a franchise perhaps on the verge of relocating will change its management style following a lack of support by its current fanbase? If we all just stayed home on Sundays and stopped buying apparel, that would make a difference?

Staying a fan of the team you grew up with doesn't make you stupid. Here's what makes you stupid:

1) Deciding to pack up your fandom and ship it off to another franchise which you have zero affinity or history with, simply because they win or seem to have a better chance to win.

2) Threatening to relinquish your fandom if your team doesn't win a big game, sign a particular free agent, bench someone, or fire a coach. That happens here all the time, and people keep coming back to tell us about it.

Just go...who gives a rip?

What the hell is the point of renouncing your fandom? What are you going to do become a Titans fan? Screw all that. I'll be pissed if they don't make the playoffs this year and then I'll dust myself off and start looking forward to the draft. Then they'll let me down by drafting yet another sub 6 foot defensive back. Then I'll get pissed and post mainly on the off topic board. Then preseason will roll around and I'll be back hoping for a year where there will finally be something to look forward to. Repeat cycle.

You two should get together and have a beer and look at the future prospects of all the teams and determine which one has the best chance to win, IYO, and become fans of that team and leave. Wouldn't upset a single fan here.

Because they're scared. The rich have that effect on the ignorant.

Actually many of us enjoy going to the games. If you choose to spend your $60 bucks on video games or protest placards go right ahead. Don't kid yourself that you are more intelligent than the fans who go to games. You are just a whiny B word who can't stand it when people don't see things your way. Nobody cares if you never go to a game again. There are plenty of people that will take your place and have a great time tailgating and watching the game. If you want to talk football on the board then you may get intelligent conversation. If you want to declare how much superior you are because you "refuse to support this team anymore", then expect the fans to call you out.

we are hitting this right on the head and the ignorant folk on here just don't see it.

i fear that the people of WNY are so starved for entertainment/something to do that they would accept almost any level of quality from any major level sports team and ralph wilson's family as well as golisano's laughs all the way to the bank

Yes, you have figured it out. You are way to intelligent for us ignoramuses to understand. I can tell by your superior grammar skills.

lol, i would not root for another team, i just would stop supporting the bills if dick gets the 3 year ext. and the team does not make the playoffs. re-read the title of this thread

lol, i would not root for another team, i just would stop supporting the bills if dick gets the 3 year ext. and the team does not make the playoffs. re-read the title of this thread

OK , you will not root for another team HA HA . What happens when the Bills win the superbowl ?? you going to say what a bIG FAN you are ? YOU ARE A BILLS FAN OR YOU ARE AN ASS . Which is it ?

if dick can turn it around and do a coaching 180 i would not renounce my fanship. i highly doubt he will do so and i highly doubt this team will make the playoffs as was guaranteed by whitner and expected by just about everyone