Monday Night is "Must Win Game"

truth on hold

Loss to Cleveland and Bills are toast. They'd have 4 conference losses thru 10 games, 3 division losses. With only 6 games left they'd have to win 5 of them to stand a chance at 10 & 6. But with all the conference and division losses we'd most likely lose any tie breakers.

Better play nads out Monday night, because a loss for all intents and purposes ends this team's playoff chances

Loss to Cleveland and Bills are toast. They'd have 4 conference losses thru 10 games, 3 division losses. With only 6 games left they'd have to win 5 of them to stand a chance at 10 & 6. But with all the conference and division losses we'd most likely lose any tie breakers.

Better play nads out Monday night, because a loss for all intents and purposes ends this team's playoff chances

Well....they're in the toaster now. Remains to be seen if someone is going to turn the setting to "incinerate" and press the lever down or not. A win against the Brownies would do a lot to restore some confidence that the team is sorely lacking right now.

A loss against the Clevers, on MNF, at home, would not be a good thing. This comment brought to you courtesy of Dr. Obvious.

The Bills have seven games left:

Three division games: They have to win two (7-5)

Three games conference games (CLE, DEN, KC): They have to win two (9-6)

And San Francisco, who they have to beat (10-6).

10-6 doesn't guarantee them a playoff spot, but it's the only route I can reasonably see them taking at this point. We can hope for 11-5 all day, it's just not going to happen.

lose monday and we have to win out to have a good chance at the playoffs. so yeah, I'm willing to call it a must win.

Agreed ... I say we can omnly lose 1 more game and not to a conference or division opponent if we are going to make the PO's. Guess this means we can toss the SF game.

Only because they are an AFC team I partially agree but wouldn't say it's a must win. The interdivisional games ARE must win! We are 0-3.

Guest dog14787
We just need to find the win column for the next month, our upcoming opponents all suck so it's time to play.

True, if we can win 3 out of the next 4, we're right back in the thick of things. Get a couple of key players back and win some winable ball games, 8-5 with 3 games remaining, it can be done. :lol:

Not to pee on the parade here, but every game from here on out is a must win to stay alive. If Buffalo takes an L on Monday Night, They may as well play the kind of football that lets them draft Orakpo from Texas, that stud of a DE.

I agree.

If they lose monday night then they should tank it :

1. Put some of the backups or reserve players on the Oline

2. Put Losman in as QB so Edwards doesn't get killed.

That should move them way up in the draft.

Guest dog14787
Limp Dick and his minions are toast. The wins the had were suspect and now they are exposed. They will beat the Browns and thats the last win for the year.

Folks underestimate how much Aaron Schobel means to this football team then throw Whitner into the mix of injured players and we have big problems.

Our loses are as much about key injuries as anything else so with all due respect, I disagree.

Folks underestimate how much Aaron Schobel means to this football team then throw Whitner into the mix of injured players and we have big problems.

Our loses are as much about key injuries as anything else so with all due respect, I disagree.

Whitner isn't a key player.

When was the last time you saw Whitner make a key play?

True, if we can win 3 out of the next 4, we're right back in the thick of things. Get a couple of key players back and win some winable ball games, 8-5 with 3 games remaining, it can be done. :lol:

Once again, hopes hinge on mathmatical possibilities rather than confidence in what the team is and what it can do. Another tranlation: In spite of the coaches, the Bills are still alive in the playoff race.