Matt Cassell accounted for 462 out of 511 total yards

Willis990

it's hard to say, he's only played in basically 9 games his whole career. But, from how quickly Trent Edwards was proclaimed having "it" and definitely being "the real deal", I'd say that this board would say he was legit.

it's hard to say, he's only played in basically 9 games his whole career. But, from how quickly Trent Edwards was proclaimed having "it" and definitely being "the real deal", I'd say that this board would say he was legit.

Cassel looks like a very good athlete and you have to give the Patriot coaches a lot of credit for having an offensive plan that works with him in there. That's good coaching.

Brady who....

Boy I have to say with the way Cassell is playing, Brady is at risk of losing a bit of his luster as people may begin claiming he is a product of the "system".

I would never have believed this, but seeing Cassell this past few weeks I have to wonder

I could not believe that stat when I saw it. Is the guy the real deal?

Like it or not, the "real deal" is Belichick. He makes his players the real deal. He's the best tactician in the league, and possibly the best of all time. There's a reason that you never quite feel any relief when you hear that certain Patriots are injured. The next guys in line play well, almost invariably. Players rejected by other teams go there and play like superstars. Belichick sees things in the game that most coaches don't.

I wish it weren't true.

I could not believe that stat when I saw it. Is the guy the real deal?

Not as much as Fewell's defense is the raw deal. Opposing QB's are pretty much having their way right now. We put little pressure on the QB and play so far off the receivers that short-mid range passes are open

all

game

long.

If I remember correctly, NY ran an 8+ minute drive and NE ran a 9+ minute drive on Fewell's defense. That kind of play is going to make a lot of QB's look good.

Not sure if he is the real deal or not. I mean its not like when Brady comes back there will be a QB controversy. But I will say if he's on the market and we no longer have Losman as the backup, id be willing to sign him and have him compete with Edwards.......yes I said compete.